• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

our next get together

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlessnight

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Spokane WA
OK its time to start thinking about our next get together. I know beans is on vacation until the 24th. I can't meet on the 3rd of march for sure but I'm not entirely certain beyond that since my wife's birthday and our wedding anniversary is coming up next month as well. What do your schedules look like. Aj what upcoming weekends will you be in town. Also dotma has checked out the new vapor lounge and says its great and the person working heard about our meeting and was excited about it and for us so we should plan on meeting there. So let the planning begin.

moonlessnight

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Spokane WA
Sneaky Pete? or is SP something else? Man you guys suck with all your gorgeous mods and I am totally jealous. I wanna Provari and a Reo and a GGTS and and and . . . .

Okay well, since i cant have the coolest mods, i will be the gross juice girl. Hows about spaghetti and garlic bread?

Great so you'll bring dinner then....

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Great so you'll bring dinner then....

If only we could vape our dinner. I have thought about a garlic juice, but I think garlic bread has potential to be not entirely horrible!

Yes I am going to order a Sneaky Pete Mod. Not sure what the wait time will be, but they are very affordable.

-AJ

moonlessnight

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Spokane WA
OK our next get together is tentatively scheduled for march 10th. That's 2 weeks away but we need to lock this down. I know dotma and boomh said that works 10mmshooter said most weekends work but not a yay or nay for this date. Beans has been on vacation and might not be updated yet and I'm not sure about aj either. So, are we good for this time? And is their anyone else interested in meeting up with us as well?

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
Hi I'm here I'm here! I'm going to try to make it. It's my Bday weekend so I'm not sure what Hubby has planed.....It better be good! :) it's the big one :( But I will try my best to be there.......At least for an hour or so......

Just a reminder March 22nd is the first international Vaping day. Another good day to try and get the word out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread