our next get together

Discussion in 'Vapeheads of Eastern Washington' started by moonlessnight, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. moonlessnight

moonlessnight Super Member ECF Veteran

OK its time to start thinking about our next get together. I know beans is on vacation until the 24th. I can't meet on the 3rd of march for sure but I'm not entirely certain beyond that since my wife's birthday and our wedding anniversary is coming up next month as well. What do your schedules look like. Aj what upcoming weekends will you be in town. Also dotma has checked out the new vapor lounge and says its great and the person working heard about our meeting and was excited about it and for us so we should plan on meeting there. So let the planning begin.

2. 10mmshooter

10mmshooter Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I am good most any weekend, that is until summer starts:2cool:

3. 9ball_AJ

9ball_AJ On the Snap... Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have no idea when I will be in Spokane next. Not likely for February. But I hope to have a new SP mod to show off the next time around!!

-AJ

4. dotma

dotma Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sneaky Pete? or is SP something else? Man you guys suck with all your gorgeous mods and I am totally jealous. I wanna Provari and a Reo and a GGTS and and and . . . .

Okay well, since i cant have the coolest mods, i will be the gross juice girl. Hows about spaghetti and garlic bread?

5. dotma

Oh sorry, i was so consumed by jealousy that i forgot to answer the question, available pretty much any saturday, most sundays except I have to work March 18.

6. moonlessnight

Great so you'll bring dinner then....

7. 9ball_AJ

If only we could vape our dinner. I have thought about a garlic juice, but I think garlic bread has potential to be not entirely horrible!

Yes I am going to order a Sneaky Pete Mod. Not sure what the wait time will be, but they are very affordable.

-AJ

8. dotma

Moonless -- hahahahaha, in a way, but its not very filling. AJ, i somehow knew you would be in!

9. dotma

I just now got a little Tek box mod that was totally cheap and its so cute! Has little changing color LED lights in the back.

10. BOOMH

BOOMH Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I am free most weekends.

11. moonlessnight

How does saturday march 10th at 4 pm at the new vapor lounge next to Walmart on wellesley.

12. dotma

That works for me!

13. BOOMH

that works for me

14. moonlessnight

OK our next get together is tentatively scheduled for march 10th. That's 2 weeks away but we need to lock this down. I know dotma and boomh said that works 10mmshooter said most weekends work but not a yay or nay for this date. Beans has been on vacation and might not be updated yet and I'm not sure about aj either. So, are we good for this time? And is their anyone else interested in meeting up with us as well?

15. 9ball_AJ

I am still trying to make this work, but I cannot say for sure at this point.

-AJ

16. moonlessnight

If there's a time that works better for you let us know. The 10th isn't set in stone.

17. BOOMH

Just let me know the date and I'll try to make it. As for March 10th @ 4pm I am game for it!

18. dotma

Im still up -- everybody else disappear or what??

19. Beans

Beans Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi I'm here I'm here! I'm going to try to make it. It's my Bday weekend so I'm not sure what Hubby has planed.....It better be good! :) it's the big one :( But I will try my best to be there.......At least for an hour or so......

Just a reminder March 22nd is the first international Vaping day. Another good day to try and get the word out.

20. dotma

i am soooo happy youre back Beans! I dont wanna be the only girl lol. The new shop over by walmart is pretty nice. And we gotta see Pauls new Provari!

: provari
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.