Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Ok, so we had "smoke em if ya go em" and similar threads where we shot a little vid. That was cool, but how about one where we get a lil more personal - where we actually talk?

Well here's the pilot of a series I hope to make (I will try to shorten future ones :)) called the week in review :)

http://youtu.be/a-L-6VK8SUA

Now let's see yours please. I find it entertaining to hear from fellow REOnauts but seeing you is more fun than reading.

You can do a great vid with your phone and some lights shining on you. No need for a the fancy stuff I deploy. But I love making these so I hope you like em and make some as well :)

Russ

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
"A phone with some lights shining on you" says the guy with an official opening montage to his vids :D
Nice work Russ- I always get a kick out of your work. Unfortunately, I swear far too often in conversation to make a video or I would be in. I'll leave the good fight to the professionals!

LOL. It's hard for me not to swear too. My wife thinks in Spanish and has to convert to English when she speaks. I think in swears and have to convert it to politically correct when I speak :)

Bro, up until a couple of months ago all my vids were shot with a phone and some lights shining on me. I even produced them on software on my iPhone :). I only recently let the hobby aspect of the vids start to gnaw at my wallet and take up some unused space in my basement :)

C'mon bro. You can swear all you want. These are "shoot the shizz" vids.

In my next one I'll cuss up a storm fer ya :)

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Here's another one from a chill REO brother that isn't messin with ECF right now :). But he made it as requested.

Just Talkin' Vape - What Vaping Means to Me, Solidarity with Vapers - YouTube

Now where's yours?

Great video Scydivalice Xiii. Very down to earth. Talks about the truth we all face, and how the quality of a product (such as a Reo Grand) can help make vaping much better, and to change lives in the process. Really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing. Vape on!! :thumb:

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Here's another one from a chill REO brother that isn't messin with ECF right now :). But he made it as requested.

http://youtu.be/m5QZtSuOeOg

Now where's yours?

Yeah, Sloth has become legend for his recent videos, even though he's stepped away. This one was just so... honest.

Love the Macho Man Randy Savage meets Shakespeare's Puck thing goin' on.

You inspired him, supe, as you do us all. Imma be looking for something to record with, myself, if I can screw up the courage you two have.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Sorry Russ here it is buddy it should be ok now

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is the dude who's afraid to fly speaking: prepare for a cool video :). "

Nice Steve. That looks so peaceful up there man. You had some bumps there for a bit too.

Thank you brother :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread