Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
thought this one was dead, glad to see it gittin some CPR.

Great video.......but there are a few things we need to talk about.

1. There are people who don't have Reos??? what????

2. First I had to get on ya bout drinkin the wakonda.....now.....don't eat the drip tips darlin!! We may need to check that "healthy" diet of yours you aint gittin enough of sumpthin you need! Giggle Head Shake.gif Pretty sure you need a bacon cheeseburger (or 6) to cure what ails ya.

3. I'm jelly over your penguin jammy pants, but....I do believe they may be what's attracting the PFP's and why you can't get rid of em. I would offer for you to send them to my house to test this theory, but they wouldn't fit. (lose some weight ya big fatty!) Giggle Head Shake.gif

4. wow, that blue door is so much more gorgeous in the vid than any pics I've seen of it. Sure wish my alcohol inks and supplies weren't in storage. I used to teach stamping classes and I now have severe ink, rubber and glitter withdrawals.

5. Makin me wanna try peepers joose when I'm tryin to start DIY and not buy joose....dat jus not fair! NO PT shake head wag finger.gif then again, there is dat radioactive contest! oops Pray.gif

6. and finally.....if you grab a Reo with yur foot and shove all 3 of em in yur mouth at the same time, you'll be my hero!!!

Last edited:

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Rob, I sure do wish you had a video of the progression of the work on your engraved Reo!

Yip me too... The Green Maple Burl wood inlaid REO is getting an engraved door and I have asked my engraver to get his wife to video some of the progress! ;-)

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
This video belongs on a video thread!
A video by Robert E. O'Neil!
Here was Robert's post with the video:
Ok here is a video I made for Lisa's Wayne late fall I never did send it to him . There is another side of the shop you dont see I have lumber a ban saw and a larger lath in that room . I keep all the finished mods in the shipping room in the basement of the house . As you can see its just a garage not much to look at no reo factory lol The music is me noodling on my guitar

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Let's revive this thread shall we?

@super_X_drifter Mr. Russ should recognize the 2 short intro songs. They've been in vlogs of his.
Not much talking in it, but mostly guitar. There is talking between the songs and the guitar part is a bit louder.
I had the phone in front of the amp to minimize the string noise.

I apologize for my suckiness in it haha, but just having fun tonight while taking break from my college classes online.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Thank you Rob. No where near as good as you in your occasional guitar videos :) I'll get there once I get my fingers working again together haha. I was rocking a Blackstar practice amp in mine.

Hopefully some of the newer reonauts can contribute to this or still get the anticipated female reonauts to join in since there isn't many videos in the thread like that.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Thank you Rob. No where near as good as you in your occasional guitar videos :) I'll get there once I get my fingers working again together haha. I was rocking a Blackstar practice amp in mine.

Hopefully some of the newer reonauts can contribute to this or still get the anticipated female reonauts to join in since there isn't many videos in the thread like that.
As long as your enjoying it my friend that is all that matters music is more about emotion then technical ability . The black star is a nice all around amp

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Let's revive this thread shall we?

@super_X_drifter Mr. Russ should recognize the 2 short intro songs. They've been in vlogs of his.
Not much talking in it, but mostly guitar. There is talking between the songs and the guitar part is a bit louder.
I had the phone in front of the amp to minimize the string noise.

I apologize for my suckiness in it haha, but just having fun tonight while taking break from my college classes online.

That was kick ayuss Daniel San. Kick ayuss. I don't remember the name of the first song you played but I know it by heart. "I can't she said, as she walked away..." Those are the opening lyrics. You nailed the riff bro. Square.

And second heartbeat - yes, that is my all time favorite A7X tune. Again, nailed with the preciseness. Awesome man. That just put a cap on a killer day for me.

I don't know what the 3rd cut was - it sounded familiar but I couldn't place it, however, it sounded awesome bro.

Damn Danny, you can shred son. You have talents I only hope to ever scratch the surface of - like lead guitarist talents - you should exploit em bro.

The crowd of one on this balcony in the night, hearing but not seeing the gulf was banging it's head for a minute there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread