Our Top 10 Most Popular Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Snickerdoodle is still moving up! WOOHOO! It is AWESOME!! Just ordered another 15ml. Cannot live without this!

Smooches Ms T!
CV :D

lol .... a little birdie tells me it will be a heck of a fight trying to get it in the top spot though :p

Little bit of moving on the top 17............. CDB still no where to be seen.... Thy... I was figuring pairing it with SD was gonna help it up there a little. I did my part and ordered the pair. Oh yeah, thats right... It came with SNICKERDOODLE!!!!!!!:laugh:

:laugh: yeah that pairing won't help either one since those bottles don't count in the list ;)

That's okay though as I'm fine with the CDB not making the list for quite some time. Especially now that it has been deemed so good that it has spawned a whole line of Cinnamon Danish with ...... line of liquids :D :smokie:

what the hell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
NJ
When I placed my first order the other day I was looking forward to trying the french toast, but all I could find was bananas foster french toast. Is the regular french toast no longer available?

The flavors my wife and I picked to try are:
1 x Cinnamon Roll
1 x Waffles
1 x Peppermint Hot Chocolate
With Marshmallows? No
1 x After Dinner Mints
1 x Chocolate Toffee
1 x Orange Dreamsiclel

There were so many other flavors that we were interested in. Just don't have enough money to try them all at once.

Doug

*edit* Just got an e-mail saying my flavors are baked and ready to be shipped. :D:banana:

Last edited:

susieque

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
pennsylvania
you are going to love the cinnamon roll and peppermint hot chocolate. have't yet tried the others that you mentioned, but i'm sure that they will be wonderful... usually if she is out of the ingredients of a juice, she takes it off her sight untill she has it back in stock.. hopefully in time she'll have it.. happy vaping.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
01. Bananas Fosters Coffee
02. Orange Dreamsicle
03. Snickerdoodle Cookies
04. French Toast
05. Cinnamon Roll
06. French Vanilla
07. Cotton Candy
08. Strawberry Cheesecake
09. Watermelon
10. Hot Chocolate
11. Caramel Coffee
12. Blueberry Muffin
13. Vanilla Custard
14. Red Hot Cinnamon Sticks
15. Bacon French Toast
16. Cola
17. Blueberry Cheesecake
18. Chocolate Coconut Bar
19. Root Beer Float
20. Mint Chocolate Chip Cappuccino
21. Ms Ts juice Fruity Gum
22. Hazelnut Coffee
23. Blueberry Smoothie
24. Irish Cream Coffee
25. Peanut Butter Cup
26. Bubble Gum
27. Coffee
28. Raspberry Bavarian Cream
29. Cake Icing
30. Gingerbread Cookies

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
Woot, it's good to finally see gingerbread cookies on there, even if it is #30. More for me:)

Hi Red and hope things are going well with you. I'm getting the #3 and my other two are not listed(I hope that's not a bad thing) anyway this will be my first with Ms. T's...should ship on Wednesday cause it was baked on Tuesday....fingers crossed.

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
Hi Red and hope things are going well with you. I'm getting the #3 and my other two are not listed(I hope that's not a bad thing) anyway this will be my first with Ms. T's...should ship on Wednesday cause it was baked on Tuesday....fingers crossed.

well three of my favorites are not listed so NOPE that is not a bad thing, just more for us lol
strawberry milkshake, limited blueberry crumble, and banana creme pie are just as yummy as all the rest :)
and the banana pudding I got over a week ago is becomming yummier by the day and soon will be perfect..

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
I was looking at the Limited Blueberry Crumble, but was afraid that I'd find something I would fall head over heels for and then not be able to get it again.

I say order up a 6mL, then if you love it, stock up! It should be good for a couple years or more if kept in the fridge, no? ;-P

jmaul99

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2010
Marietta, GA
Peaches and cream isn't even in the top 30 and it's the best juice I've ever tried from any vendor. I've tried 50+ juices from many vendors and Peaches and cream is the best. Anyone that likes peaches should order this juice on there next order. Once you try it you will keep ordering more and it will make the top 10.
Thanks Ms. T for giving me my new all day vape.

P.S. I still want it in 120ml bottle!!!!

DemonCleaner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Calgary, Alberta. Canada
Peaches and cream isn't even in the top 30 and it's the best juice I've ever tried from any vendor. I've tried 50+ juices from many vendors and Peaches and cream is the best. Anyone that likes peaches should order this juice on there next order. Once you try it you will keep ordering more and it will make the top 10.
Thanks Ms. T for giving me my new all day vape.

P.S. I still want it in 120ml bottle!!!!

Somebody on a different thread said this one is good sounds delish...will be on my next order...totes mcgoats!

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
01. Bananas Fosters Coffee
02. Snickerdoodle Cookies
03. Orange Dreamsicle
04. French Toast
05. Cinnamon Roll
06. Cotton Candy
07. French Vanilla
08. Strawberry Cheesecake
09. Watermelon
10. Hot Chocolate w/Marsh
11. Blueberry Muffin
12. Vanilla Custard
13. Caramel Coffee
14. Cola E-Juice
15. Bacon French Toast
16. Blueberry Cheesecake
17. Root Beer Float
18. Red Hot Cinnamon Candy
19. Mint Chocolate Chip Cappuccino
20. Chocolate Coconut Bar
21. Hazelnut Coffee
22. Bubble Gum
23 Irish Cream Coffee
24. Blueberry Smoothie
25. Peanut Butter Cup
26. Apple Pie
27. Coffee w/Cream
28. Gingerbread Cookies

blowing_a_kiss.gif

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
You gotta try a cola float T! I love them and your root beer float is good and popular, per the list. Still can't wrap my tongue around the Orange Dreamsicle though. I might have to try the watermelon. Graham crackers should be on the list.

What else...Butterscotch both, Peaches & Cream, Vanilla Cupcake, BFC w/cream, Blueberry crumble, white choco mocha when it's done testing. Gonna need a top 50 soon!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread