Not open for further replies.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
8/5 #1
Hey gang!
I needed somewhere nice and peaceful and quiet to hang out :D jk...
Well, Lady Fortune is finally smiling at me again...I got gifted a Chi Chi mod about a month ago...but ..since it's my very first mod,.....an ECF friend was kind enough to gift me a coupla 18500 batts and 2 Innokin 30 tanks (woo-hoo!) Still need a battery charger..but hope to be able to order that up soon! Can't wait to try out my "new" gently used, very much loved firstie mod:D Cuz firsties are ALWAYS special ;)...post a pic soon

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
@KatherineAnne
The site checkout process still isn't functioning properly and I haven't received any response to the message I submitted there.
I can't use the coupon if I can't place the order.
From the looks of it, she hasn't been online here since Saturday.
I hope you get things worked out :)

Reactions: mac63

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
From the looks of it, she hasn't been online here since Saturday.
I hope you get things worked out :)

Would be nice to get through the process - hoping the shipping cost doesn't negate any savings I can get. Missed a nice sale deal over the weekend because it wasn't working.

Reactions: redrebel821

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Would be nice to get through the process - hoping the shipping cost doesn't negate any savings I can get. Missed a nice sale deal over the weekend because it wasn't working.
8/7 #9

Well, I don't know what happened here, but would be a shame if it doesn't get fixed. I'm looking to buy some mod batteries, but I should probably do that domestic, and only buy little stuff from overseas.

Reactions: mac63
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread