Status
Not open for further replies.

taxnail

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2015
allways near ... where my dog is
if its not allready on your list:
long mouthpiece for ithaka update.
long enough to give room for one additional upper part of the tank.
this would be realy nice.
Of course, a telescopic mouthpiece would be nice too. But i take what i can get.

by the way. One question:
is it possible to use the new just gg collectors tank with the old AC ring. You know, the smaller one.
Im asking, because if not, i would ask you to make an old collectors tank with two airholes.
I just dont like the new AC Ring.
But in case that i get one tilemahos for my just gg, i might need a bigger airintake, am i wrong?

Otello

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Roma - Italy
www.facebook.com
really no brass atomizer cap for ggtb?
just one is enough :D

Actually, there'd be way to make a GGTB brass cap respecting Imeo quality standard.
But we need a new part, optically the same of the old one, but with a remouvable 510 connector, of course in SS, for instance the same of the old Stealth cap.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
if its not allready on your list:
long mouthpiece for ithaka update.
long enough to give room for one additional upper part of the tank.
this would be realy nice.
Of course, a telescopic mouthpiece would be nice too. But i take what i can get.

by the way. One question:
is it possible to use the new just gg collectors tank with the old AC ring. You know, the smaller one.
Im asking, because if not, i would ask you to make an old collectors tank with two airholes.
I just dont like the new AC Ring.
But in case that i get one tilemahos for my just gg, i might need a bigger airintake, am i wrong?

telescopic mouthpiece exists already tax:)

Tilemahos has its own air control, so no worries about air intake of justGG

taxnail

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2015
allways near ... where my dog is
that's fine. So I will find this item soon at GG Store in Spain for preorder I suppose.

My other request was misunderstood. It was more a question than a request regarding the new Just GG Collectors Tank.
The qestion was, wether I can use the older and smaller Just GG AC ring with the new Collectors Tank with two airholes.
Is it now clear what I meant?
I'm asking this because I like the new collectors tank ... especially in brass. But I don't like the new AC ring. It looks boring to my taste. And most of the time I will hide the one or other airhole with my fingers. With the older AC Ring this can't happen.
Thats why I'm asking.
A possible request for a part depends on your answer.

Thanks for your patience.

Last edited:

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
that's fine. So I will find this item soon at GG Store in Spain for preorder I suppose.

My other request was misunderstood. It was more a question than a request regarding the new Just GG Collectors Tank.
The qestion was, wether I can use the older and smaller Just GG AC ring with the new Collectors Tank with two airholes.
I'm asking this because I like the new collectors tank ... especially in brass. But I don't like the new AC ring. It looks boring to my taste. And most of the time I will hide the one or other airhole with my fingers. With the older AC Ring this can't happen.
Thats why I'm asking.

hey tax, i checked it, they doesn´t match together.
one is about a mm or 1,5mm thicker than the other.
so it is not possible to use old ac ring on new collectors tank.
but have no worries, i like the new diesign and have no issue.
and be sure, i have big hands and no problem with hiding the holes

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

Thats why I'm asking.

no problem tax:)

old AD ring doesnt work on new CT, sorry buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread