Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo, I was checking gg store I don't see it making sense I pay 15 euros for shipping for parts leaving greece to Spain then coming back to greece. Please confirm if Vassilis will do the pre-orders as well.

yes, vasilis will do preorders aal. But he is waiting for some parts to fill his store and then if his customers need parts that doesnt exist on his store he will start preorders. Thats how he wants to do it. He told me that he doesnt want to start preorders and after 2-3 days some of the preordered items appear in stock

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
I have a lot in my mind... but I won't ask for anything.
I estimate that it could be a problem if we ask 20-30 new "out of catalogue" GG parts with one or two pieces of each one.
I don't know if imeo can afford that kind of production.
I don't want to be pessimist... I'm just writing my thoughts :unsure:

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
So, ESG will do a preorder of the new parts? I do not want to miss out a getting parts to build a brass Esterigon.

yes and no, joshua. there is a preorder running until first of march.
this time not at esg, but on the spanish shop: the golden greek store
and there are all parts for a full brass esterigon :ohmy:

Kinotto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
€-zone
dear imeo and gg spain store, this preorder is very interesting, i kindly ask if will be really available all items request by customers, i see that there are also complete ggtb, penelope all versions, complete ggts, my question is if will be produced all that is avaiable in preorder and in the same mode (engravings, ecc.) as the pics visible on the website store,
thanks for kind reply

leemc37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2014
Bridgend, UK.
dear imeo and gg spain store, this preorder is very interesting, i kindly ask if will be really available all items request by customers, i see that there are also complete ggtb, penelope all versions, complete ggts, my question is if will be produced all that is avaiable in preorder and in the same mode (engravings, ecc.) as the pics visible on the website store,
thanks for kind reply
Everything thats on the store will be made :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thanks for kind reply

As Lee said kin:)

I cant remember what engravings are on preorders pics but all engravings will be CNC style. Maybe on Ithaka will be lasered because there is not enough space on its lower tube :)

taxnail

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2015
allways near ... where my dog is
thanks for kind reply

Hi kinotto,
I wouldn't be too serious about the pics. At least the pic of the Ithaka is a mockup. If I had to name this "new" atomizer, I would call it Chimaira.

Kinotto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
€-zone
As Lee said kin:)

I cant remember what engravings are on preorders pics but all engravings will be CNC style. Maybe on Ithaka will be lasered because there is not enough space on its lower tube :)

thanks for your kind response, to better understand the engravings on ggtb and ggts and penelope v3 and ... will be different from the previous editions? and will be different as is shown in the pic's of web store? will be like the tilemahos and the new stealth?
and there will be serial numbers?

many thanks for reply :)

Kinotto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
€-zone
CNC engravings and no serials Kin :)

imeo, i'm sorry if still wonder the same thing, but i have a previous edition of the beautiful ggtb in ss and i made the preorder for the ggtb brass, but i wonder if the engravings, which are part of his own personality and gives it a character, will be cnc -ok - but equal as positions and content?
eagle, "by imeo", The GG?
thank you for kind reply :)

ggtb-brass.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread