OVALE eVic !!! is this the future of vaping???

Status
Not open for further replies.

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC
2 things

1) holy carp

2) of course thats the future of vaping

3) until the next change

BT is calling theirs a true digital cigarette, something to do with monitoring and changing based on usage.

Eventually they will get to where you can modify/personalize functionality through a usb plug through an app.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Yeah, I googled it right after you posted the vid in the other thread, first was this thread, then some vids, then a bunch of Korean words, some pics and little flags with "coming soon!" Well how soon dagnabit!! If only it had a replaceable battery, that's the first pitfall I have with it, but if it's priced like the EGO's have been of late, well, might just have to get two!

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC
Yeah, I googled it right after you posted the vid in the other thread, first was this thread, then some vids, then a bunch of Korean words, some pics and little flags with "coming soon!" Well how soon dagnabit!! If only it had a replaceable battery, that's the first pitfall I have with it, but if it's priced like the EGO's have been of late, well, might just have to get two!

What do you mean two? Step it up! :)

tA71ana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Round N Round the Mulberry Bush
When you find it for sale, and a price, you'd better report back here ASAP!
I will, lol! I wish that they wouldn't do this to us...the anticipation is something else.
With my luck it will come out just as I have spent every dime of my vapeallotment, lol
It's awful sekseh.....

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC
From the more info:

The eVic features a revolutionary visual operating system. It is able to record and easily manage your vaping history. Connect to your computer using the 'My Vapor Record' (MVR) program to view the detailed graphs of your usage. The large capacity battery is perfect for all day use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread