Over vaping??? how many puff (vaping) per day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lladnar550

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
North Carolina
I've said it before I'll say it again. Counting puffs in vaping is like counting strokes during sex, Interesting information, Kinda missing the point. :)

If you're worried about nic intake track ml per day.
I agree. The only reason I know is that two of my mods keep up with it. But I use between 3 and 4 ml per day at 16mg/ml. At one point early on I was using 5ml/day @ 24mg/ml. (Slowly working my way down to 9mg/ml, 2mg/ml reduction every 2 months)

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
When I used to use my evic it counted about 400 a day. I got a new mod last wednesday and it has a Nivel chip in it. The chip has a counter function for over all time pressing the button while you're vaping. In about 5 days it says I've vaped for 1hr 47min and I've used my Provari a bunch in there too. Considering about 4 second puffs that works out to a lot.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
According to my eVic, I average around 600 puffs per day. I think it is lying though, but my mvp also says the same thing when i use it all day.

Freakin' lying computery stuff. They're probably conspiring against you.

The only usefulness I see in counting is to make sure you aren't increasing your nicotine intake, but that can be handled with mg/ml's.

Chan SauWei

Jun 6, 2013
Malaysia
I never counted puffs. I vape between 6 and 10 ml a day. I started out at 18 mg, and am down to between 4 and 6 depending on if its something I made, or something I bought. The amount has not changed, just the level of nic.

6-10ml (18mg) mean total 108mg - 180mg nicotine per day... it's almost few pack of classic cigarette?

iremeath

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 28, 2013
United States
www.steelmods.com
i made myself sick a few times(nausia,light headed,ect) i just adjusted my nic level till i didnt (10 mg) the greatest part of vaping is you are in control of how much you do,as another poster said,just listen to your body,if you feel funny,lower your nic and you should be fine,if there are other symptoms,like hives or rashes,or sore mouth,look at your vg/pg ratio,might be a reaction,and thats controlable as well,so,how much is to much is totaly in your hands *happy vaping* :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread