Over vaping??? how many puff (vaping) per day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chan SauWei

Jun 6, 2013
Malaysia
i made myself sick a few times(nausia,light headed,ect) i just adjusted my nic level till i didnt (10 mg) the greatest part of vaping is you are in control of how much you do,as another poster said,just listen to your body,if you feel funny,lower your nic and you should be fine,if there are other symptoms,like hives or rashes,or sore mouth,look at your vg/pg ratio,might be a reaction,and thats controlable as well,so,how much is to much is totaly in your hands *happy vaping* :)

agree with u..

listen to our body...... i will try to manage and figure out the best condition of juice to suit my body....

kamil99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Knoxville, TN
I had to adjust my nice level. All of this is trial and error.
Started at 12mg then moved to 6mg. I'm now at 3mg and feel swell all the time.
This is intaking about 3-5 mL a day.
That's just the cartotank though, daily. I use a dripper around the house on a mech so I can't quite keep track of that.

New flavors, new mods, and new rba /rda seems to raise use due to new toy factor.

Listen to your body. Also, you can calculate how much nic you ingest daily versus how much you used to intake when smoking. I was 20to30mg a day smoking I believe. Right now I think I'm at about 9to15mg plus the bit of dripping.

Sent from my mind while out and about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread