Overall best e-liquid website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4play

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
San Diego
there seems to be quite a bit of noise about rawrvapors. i havent tried them myself yet, but i only see positive reviews on youtube about them. i placed an order myself a few days back, and i hope the liquids live up to the hype. ordered Peach Green Tea and Hawaiian Sunrise. the top reviewers like grimm green and basilray and many others are raving about these.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Johnson Creek is the best in my opinion.Not a whole lot of flavors and the cost is on the high side,but they are worth every penny.BWB tobacco's have a perfume taste to them.I have 3 bottles right now just sitting for a few months now.And they are still high on the perfume side.Mom and Pops Vapor shop is good as well.I second the Ms.t's bakery shop.

Last edited:

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
Their menthol has kind of a strange taste to it. Personally not my favorite, but it's not horrible.

Which menthol did you order, Viper? I have the BWB menthol in medium and strong flavors with 18mg and 12mg of nicotine. It seems they all are a bit different and seem to change some as they steep. I really enjoy them and they do satisfy my menthol craving. Recently Don issued a new menthol - "Menthol Blast" It is a very smooth menthol with a touch of cinnamon. It's almost sweet, but not cloyingly so or sugary. It's, to me, this is the perfect menthol and one I can vape all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread