P Plus questions.

Discussion in 'Super T Manufacturing' started by negrete35, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. negrete35

negrete35 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I don't frequent this forum too often, but I was just curious if the P Plus line is still being produced. I haven't seen them in stock for a while, or any talk about releases here. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

2. snork

snork Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I don't think they're dead but on the back burner for sure. I remember David mentioned that they may be back someday with "tweaks", whatever they would be.

3. anavidfan

anavidfan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thats good, I still would love to have a P+ 18500, be nice if he brought out an upgraded adjustable center pin. Its still a classic beauty, and would want it in the satin with polished accents.

4. snork

snork Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Everybody would know that I think the P+ is the best. I'm not even sure I'd ever want an adjustable anything on it; it is what it is.

5. tnt56

tnt56 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I look and search everyday for the elusive P+ in the 18350 size. That would make my set complete. (I just use 18?? batteries). Already got the kicklet and the two big sisters/brothers.

6. HauntedMyst

HauntedMyst Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The 10440 is brilliant. If you are ever looking for a pen sized vaping device, they don't come better.

7. forcedfuel50

forcedfuel50 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Yes, we'll still be making the P+, but i'm going to push its eta back to about mid winter realistically. Some updates I want to make to it. :)

8. palmbay18650

palmbay18650 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Great news, that allows me to remove my wanted to buy advert for the 18350

9. Thieums

Thieums Guest

Good news.

There are 3 years now, it was my first mod, and the strata it will become a must. :2cool:

I opened another topic, I havent seen this one sorry. Do you have any idea when will they be available again? This year or not?
    Another question, I have unfortunately my original Precise, I know we can send you Precise for refurbishing, but I wonder if you can polish a satin P+ like a new old Precise ?

Thanks.

10. Riverboat

Riverboat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    At least wait until all ELA orders are fulfilled.....

11. Freckle

Freckle Super Member ECF Veteran

Adjustable center post on the new p+ line would tempt the fire out of me.

12. MikeE3

MikeE3 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Well this thread helps me. I've been watching the Super-T site and the ECF classies for awhile now looking for a P+. Think I'll go for a Simplicity now, as soon as they're restocked and look forward to the 'new' P+ this winter.

13. tnt56

Well I broke my mini nova this morning on my P+. After I cleaned it up, it looks like I nicked the roudium plating on the 510 connection. Is this something I need to worry about. Breaks my heart to nick my baby. I know super t can fix it. Suggestions?

14. lctrc

lctrc Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

If it doesn't seem to affect the vape, don't worry about it ;)

Easier said than done, right?

The rhodium isn't covered by the warranty. But David may press out the pin and replace it for a nominal fee?

Another option is to buy the "Kiklet Style Flat Cap".

15. tnt56

I've got the kicklet style cap. Never hurts to ask.

16. tnt56

What happened to the kicklet?

17. Thalinor

Thalinor Senior Member ECF Veteran

I would love to see an upgrade option for the 10440 with a adjustable rhodium pin instead of the fixed brass it came with and a tail cap replacement that locks like the new P+ 14500. It would not be hard to make the top/bottom parts and sell them as upgrades.

With my 10440 I needed to make a spacer for both flat and button top batteries as the tube is 3-5 mm to long. Protected button tops fit the best, but they were still off by a few MM and required an o-ring. Unfortunately, protected batteries worked awful in the unit so I switched to unprotected years ago and have never had an issue. Find the right atomizer and the mod is a dream.

The only real problem is that it does not lock on the switch making this perfect size pocket unit not so pocket friendly. This is the main reason I don't take it out too often.

I would also love to pick up a P+ 18650 if they ever make it back in stock. I wish Super T would start selling tubes for the 18xxx mods so that people can swap them out to use different battery combinations. Atmomixani got it right with the Nemesis mod; give people the option to do several battery configurations with one mod. We pay enough for these things; why not give people options!?

I hate the tube gap/tube lock ring on the ELA mod [makes the mod look ugly IMO] which is why offering several tube sizes is a better option. The single tube S/P+ mods are sleek and sexy, I don't see how selling tubs for a reasonable price or including them in a $180 mod is such a hard thing. Not only would this help stock issues but it would simplify the growing number of mods on the Super T website. Why do people have to buy a completely new mod just to go from 18650 to 18350?

Again your only real competitor right now [taking into account build quality & production availability] got it right in this regard, I hope Super T considers the same business model.

18. Riverboat

Supporting member
    I think it added so much length to a mod that it become unpopular..... Plus with the advent of the ELA which Kicks flawlessly, and the Simplicity Integrated Kiklet (no gap like the Kicklet had)...............

19. Riverboat

Supporting member
    There is another problem you forgot about.....The vape it produces....WEAK!!!
    I know some of you will chime in and say my P+10440 with a LR atty produces good (Not great) vapor...:vapor:LOL For what the first 10 hits....? If your like me and vape @ 11 watts even the first hit of a 10440 just wont do..... hey but the P+ 10 is a sexy mod.......;)

20. tnt56

I like my kicklet. But then some call me weird. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.