Status
Not open for further replies.

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
I finally ordered a kabuki to try out as well as a KFv4 (going from a clone to the authentic I like it that much and have better income now) both in p3 thread. Other than the obvious durability improvement over the 510 I'm wondering if there are any other benefits.

I've heard Zen confirm it has better electrical connection properties but what does that mean in terms of the vape? Has anyone used both connectors and compared the vape performance? device performance?

If it's a better electrical connection I would think there is some tangible difference over the 510.

Reactions: gnees

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
Ca lke ,
The p3 connection obviously would be very durable as you already know, as for conductivity, it is making better contact because you are threading direct to the body and eliminating the p3-510 connection. As far as noticing a increase in performance, you won't really notice much of a increase in performance as far as the vape goes. It's more of an internal enhancement

Ken

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
Thanks Ken. On that then I would assume it would translate to better accuracy between the atomizer and mod as far as ohm reading and power transmission but only enough to be noticeable on a scope. Maybe a slight difference in efficiency (less voltage loss through the connector), but it's probably at the hundredths or thousandths of a volt level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread