P3 or Radius

Status
Not open for further replies.

siani_8

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2013
Bristol, PA
siani8 got one, so I'd assume they are legit. That's a heckuva good price on a P3, clearance price...they are dumping them.

It took a week longer for delivery than the Radius I ordered from Provape a day later but I think a charger I ordered with it was holding up the shipment. It was brand new though and well worth the wait. They ship from NY.

Reactions: AstroTurf

SKYYcamel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2009
Mississippi
Same here. My 2 P3's were stupid cheap and I couldn't resist.

Great devices, but not worth the money vs. 2.5, Classic, Procyon and Radius IMO.

I guess what I am trying to say is that the P3 is the worst VALUE of any ProVape device. Not a negative in any way, just not worth the same (or similar) $$$ as the Radius or Procyon IMO.:)

P.s. I have a P3 in my pocket as I type.;)
I think you're right. For my style of vaping, the 2.5 does exactly what I need. Since I loaded up during the blem sale, I'm good to go. I was just suffering from a temporary case of "shiny-itis". :hubba:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I think you're right. For my style of vaping, the 2.5 does exactly what I need. Since I loaded up during the blem sale, I'm good to go. I was just suffering from a temporary case of "shiny-itis". :hubba:
I was perfectly happy with my 2.5's with Nautilus tanks and a Radius and SX Mini for my subohm vaping.

Kabuki tanks changed that and I am using P3/Classics for the most part as my 2.5's don't have P3 connectors.

I really want to get P3 connectors on my 2.5's but it doesn't make sense as each upgrade with shipping will cost more than the mod!

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I don't own either of them and I suggest the Radius - hands down - to anyone wanting more than what a 2.5 has to offer. Radius... 2 words USER UPGRADABLE - from the comfort of your own computer in your undies (or not!).
You're right about this. I did have to go out of my way to find a shop which had the equipment to do the P3 upgrade.

But regarding your last comment about the comfort of your own computer, LOL, you know the old saying: picture or it didn't happen.:D

AAGF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Scots expat in Florida
You're right about this. I did have to go out of my way to find a shop which had the equipment to do the P3 upgrade.

But regarding your last comment about the comfort of your own computer, LOL, you know the old saying: picture or it didn't happen.:D

That's exactly why my preference is for the Radius - I can do any updates at my own PC without being subject to some B&M's pricing policy ...

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
That's exactly why my preference is for the Radius - I can do any updates at my own PC without being subject to some B&M's pricing policy ...
Understood.
Despite my username, I don't live in NY. But, the closest Provari dealer is in NYC, which I do visit on occasion. So, I went to them (called VapeNY) to get the upgrade. They were great, and she said that because they were such fans of Provape they would not charge me for the upgrade. I did buy a bottle of their own juice in return, and enjoyed the heck out of it and had a really pleasant time with them.
Not that this should determine which of the two mods to get. But, just had to relate a nice time with fellow vapers.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I currently have both and use them daily. And I can honestly say both are excellent devices. Having said that, if I were forced to choose one over the other it would be the Radius hands down. The ergonomics, ability to upgrade firmware without shipping it off or going on a sojourn to who knows where, and the ability to charge the battery via micro USB makes it a no brainer for me. Just my humble opinion of course.
Agreed...

Good Points!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread