p4y ipv6x needs firmware update

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenderstrat

Nov 28, 2015
aston,pa
sadly P4U puts out mods and then totally forgets about the customer.I LOVE my 3Li and IPV5 but I am still waiting on updates for both.They never even gave us the ability for custom screens on the IPV5 that was a major selling point.The IPV5 is an incredible mod for 40 bucks but P4U is absolutely the worst company I have ever seen and that includes the music instrument and r/c industries

Reactions: MMW

z00te

Sep 2, 2013
United States
I noticed on the pioneer4u website updates stopped awhile ago well I’m over update no update the I’m vaping in TCR Dual SS coils and i get no juice dry coils when the cotton gets dry it won’t fire and the screens prompts no juice dry that’s all I need is a warning that my coils are dry also i plugged in the micro USB to just see if it worked or pop then i pressed the up & down buttons the screen shown a plug and battery #1 Battery#2 and the voltage i like that option I will not charge any mod with the USB I charge my 18650’s using Nitecore i4 Intellicharger I have been using it for 4 years when I started vaping. I can say that it did charge up that time and its very fast its chucking clouds and that’s good at 120 joules @ 500 temps F just got it so I ran it thru the testing. The reverse battery protection don’t work but that I can live with its marked can miss it + & - I tested the reverse and I got power at the 510

z00te

Sep 2, 2013
United States
I noticed on the pioneer4u website updates stopped awhile ago well I’m over update no update the I’m vaping in TCR Dual SS coils and i get no juice dry coils when the cotton gets dry it won’t fire and the screens prompts no juice dry that’s all I need is a warning that my coils are dry also i plugged in the micro USB to just see if it worked or pop then i pressed the up & down buttons the screen shown a plug and battery #1 Battery#2 and the voltage i like that option I will not charge any mod with the USB I charge my 18650’s using Nitecore i4 Intellicharger I have been using it for 4 years when I started vaping. I can say that it did charge up that time and its very fast its chucking clouds and that’s good at 120 joules @ 500 temps F just got it so I ran it thru the testing. The reverse battery protection don’t work but that I can live with its marked can miss it + & - I tested the reverse and I got electric at the 510

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
that sucks it says it is 215 watt after update i use my rx300 over 250 watt was hoping to squeeze more out of the ipv6x... but oh well... thanks for the fast reply
That's way too much for two 18650s anyway.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread