Not open for further replies.

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
Hi All,

I hate to have to post here since I'd rather keep this between email communication, however I have not received a response from Aimy in over a day.

The problem I have is as follows and not Vapealicious's fault nor mine - this is simply feedback:

• Ordered some juice
  • Delivery never occured
  • Check tracking it says it was out for delivery on Monday 1/28
  • Same day 'Delivery Not Updated' message appears
  • Messaged Aimy on the 29th - received reply within 12h saying to call the local post office
  • Post office says they can't find it
  • Called the 1800 USPS number to file an inquiry
  • Send follow email to Aimy - no response

Now all is pretty straightforward - package got lost.

In this community of ours customer service has been excellent, orders reshipped if not satisfied, extra samples given etc etc. I guess this is not the case with Vapealicious as they seem to not offer to resend the order.

I understand this is an additional expense, but this is part of business. I vape for over 2 years now and have pretty much an ideal set up that works for me. I know what juices I like which I don't. There are so many new vendors now and here I go try a new one and my experience is not great.

As mentioned, I have tried to keep this to emails, however after all I need to share my experience with you fellow vapers.

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
Hello Allday,

Im sorry if you feel like I was not offering you the best customer service I was just following our procedures to try and figure what went wrong . In the email I believe my words were the first steps we take is to try and track the package with your local Post office this is because we get a quicker response when dealing directly with your local post office rather than trying to wait 5 - 6 shipping days before they say its lost. I had not received any further communication so I believed all was resolved.

DLite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
CA
www.vapealiciousjuice.com
Allday Sorry for the mix up some where along the way we must have gotten things crossed The first step in a Lost package is contacting your Local Post Office to try and find out what may be wrong. That's the first step we take with everyone, Once it is deemed a Lost Package we remix your order and reship it to you with no additional cost. We do our best to offer the best customer service possible while mixing and shipping all orders out in a timely manner. After going through all my emails and CRM requests on the site I was able to find your second email and will be getting your order out to you some how it got mixed in the shuffle it was not our intention Im very sorry.

Hi All,

I hate to have to post here since I'd rather keep this between email communication, however I have not received a response from Aimy in over a day.

The problem I have is as follows and not Vapealicious's fault nor mine - this is simply feedback:

• Ordered some juice
  • Delivery never occured
  • Check tracking it says it was out for delivery on Monday 1/28
  • Same day 'Delivery Not Updated' message appears
  • Messaged Aimy on the 29th - received reply within 12h saying to call the local post office
  • Post office says they can't find it
  • Called the 1800 USPS number to file an inquiry
  • Send follow email to Aimy - no response

Now all is pretty straightforward - package got lost.

In this community of ours customer service has been excellent, orders reshipped if not satisfied, extra samples given etc etc. I guess this is not the case with Vapealicious as they seem to not offer to resend the order.

I understand this is an additional expense, but this is part of business. I vape for over 2 years now and have pretty much an ideal set up that works for me. I know what juices I like which I don't. There are so many new vendors now and here I go try a new one and my experience is not great.

As mentioned, I have tried to keep this to emails, however after all I need to share my experience with you fellow vapers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DLite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
CA
www.vapealiciousjuice.com
Received the replacement package. In record time I might add. Enjoying the StL Gooey Butter Cake now. I think you have found another loyal customer and more important satisfied customer.

Thats awesome, I'm glad the second package found its way it you and better yet that your enjoying the Yummy's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread