• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pagan/Wiccan Revival 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
9370ad6d7b10a05ffb6094c1bf69a9c4.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Always fun to see you ladies... :) Have been a little undercover the past few days ... Sort of out-of-pocket floating around the ethos a little lol. (sometimes that happens :) ) . There is change in my world. Dreaming has become more prominent. In my waking state, don't seem to remember the specifics, but do remember enough to know it is positive...and again, reinforcing 'change.'

Spiritualism - not at all the same as religious - can be a fluid thing, at least for me. This is a truism that isn't that old for me. An Aquarian with Capricorn rising, I have walked the majority of my path with a 'fixed' mind-set (whatever that mindset was at the moment). What I know, I know. With age and with, thank God, I believe a little wisdom slipping through the cracks of my hard head, my understanding of 'what's right'/'what's wrong' has become softer, more pliable and considerably easier to live with.

Without getting all philosophical and into the deeper aspects, I am delighted that much of the fog is clearing and my path feels much more comfortable and safe. I don't feel I need to push myself into any practice that doesn't feel like it fits...

The gentle and slightly magickal influences I've found amidst you ladies, has been just what was needed.

I've discovered its most often the 'question' rather than the 'answer' that's most important. And often, those questions lie just under the surface of awareness. If we approach any desire with a pure heart, seeking truth and love, with the intention that it be used for good purpose, I believe it will manifest.
We've found that enchanted serendipity and unexpected flashes of inspiration almost always occurs when we've encountered souls open to experience and a willingness to explore the supernatural in an effort to communicate. Love provides all of the discernment and protection a pure heart needs in these instances.

I have always been attracted to cards, even as a child. Becoming acquainted with the benevolent guides willing to continue the education along with the help always available from our higher selves, working with cards (Tarot, Lenormand and possibly Kipper) feels such a 'right fit'.
So where have you been? Mornin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread