Pain in my throat & ear & heaviness in chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

chibox

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2010
MA
I have been vaping now for ten months and love it. But recently my throat, left ear has been hurting. My chest feels heavy. The only way I can explain how I feel is like when I use to smoke cigarettes and I stood up all night smoking a lot more then I usually do. The next day I would have my chest feel heavy and throat hurting.
Now I have had my throat hurt before and someone told me to drink a lot of water. Because maybe I was dehydrated, so I did and felt better. But this time I have been drinking a lot and have tried different combination's of VG,PG and all VG.
I was wondering if anyone has had these symptoms before. I had these symptoms before like I said when I smoked. And vaping I feel saved me from killing myself with cigarettes. I have been very happy vaping, but now I can't because of these issues I mentioned. Any advice would be appreciated. I am a 40yr old male and a heavy vapor, probably 8 to 10ml aday. The only thing I can think of is that I always vape at 3.7v with a lr atty 1.7ohm. And about two weeks ago switched to 5v vaping with a 3.0 ohm atty. I found that the juice tasted realy good to me at 5v.

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
If your symptoms started about the time when you switched to the 5v vaping, try switching back and see if you start feeling better.

If your symptoms continue, please see a doctor! Your issues could be completely unrelated to vaping - could be something else that you should get taken care of.

I totally agree. At 5 volts you are getting a much heavier dose of vapor compared to the 3.7v.

chibox

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2010
MA
See once again thanks guys and girls for your kind words and concern. You realy are the Best.
So I have a update, went to see my doctor and found out I had a ear infection. Everything else came out good. So I was so happy when I heard that, when the doctor left the room to get my script. I pulled out my Reo and started to vape. Ha-ha :laugh:

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
glad to hear it's only an ear infection. I had one a few weeks ago that I had ignored for far too long. Started getting dizzy and vertigo. Crazy stuff!

Yup. I went to the dentist for severe pain in an upper molar. I figured that a filling had cracked. He took an x-ray and announced that I had a sinus infection. (You could see the pocket of fluid in the x-ray, apparently snugly settled directly on top of the nerve.) Next stop, doctor's office.

Then I turned out to be allergic to the antibiotic prescribed for the infection. Was switched to a second antibiotic and turned out to be allergic to that too. Scrach out two entire families of antibiotics: cillans and mycins. That leaves me with sulfa or Cipro. Yes, I'm better now, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread