Papa Smurf

Status
Not open for further replies.

arh32

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Destin FL
boredagain i steep all of my juice one week. If you want try right after you make, just keep in mind it will not imo have full flavor till the one week mark. Will be pretty clear when first made then get darker, after you have been at this for awhile you can look at a juice and tell when its ready. Hope you enjoy :)

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
boredagain i steep all of my juice one week. If you want try right after you make, just keep in mind it will not imo have full flavor till the one week mark. Will be pretty clear when first made then get darker, after you have been at this for awhile you can look at a juice and tell when its ready. Hope you enjoy :)

Thanks for the info. I hope I enjoy it as well, Papa Smurf has been a favorite for a while and it would be nice to make it (as close as I can) myself.

arh32

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Destin FL
What is it you want? There are different venders for diff stuff. Onestopdiy.com may be a good start. wizard labs for your nick. Essential Depot for pv and vg..I get 2 gal pv vg for 50$ there, nice price if ya ask me. 1 ml needles " think its 20 for 1 $" off of ebay" but takes cup mos to get from china. Hope this helps, you really do save lots of $ if you diy you own juice :)

izdalion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Rhode Island
What is it you want? There are different venders for diff stuff. Onestopdiy.com may be a good start. wizard labs for your nick. Essential Depot for pv and vg..I get 2 gal pv vg for 50$ there, nice price if ya ask me. 1 ml needles " think its 20 for 1 $" off of ebay" but takes cup mos to get from china. Hope this helps, you really do save lots of $ if you diy you own juice :)

I'm looking for a vendor who has a vast selection of flavorings mostly. Tfa,capellas, so on, and so on. I have used wizards and do have some capellas flavorings but nothing to make anything good or great.

Sent from my MTP-710 using Tapatalk HD

arh32

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Destin FL
ha i think that makes two of us. flavor art ? Diy juice . com ? is good but kinda week. DIY is hard what can i say. I have over 120 flavors and have been doing this for years now BUT i am very picky and want to vape only the best. So 2 yrs and in My vape book there are only about 20 flavors that i really like. At times it seams i cant make anything that taste good to me. Just want to give up sometimes, But when you make a good one you will be able to put it in Your vape recipe stash and have it always. Sorry not much help bro, dont give up and vape on :)

nickgonzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2012
NM, USA
I'm looking for a vendor who has a vast selection of flavorings mostly. Tfa,capellas, so on, and so on. I have used wizards and do have some capellas flavorings but nothing to make anything good or great.

Sent from my MTP-710 using Tapatalk HD

Try https://highdesertvapes.com/

They have Cap, TFA, FW, and NF. I think they still have a coupon for 1st time buyers somewhere on their forum, or else I think they have "ecf05" for 5% off. High Desert Vapes

izdalion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Rhode Island

rems

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Ontario
Mine tastes great even without steeping. Well I quick steep it anyway. Let it sit in hot water for a bit and lots of shaking. I have made bigger batches now though and they do steep before I finish em up. I really can't say if I notice that they taste better with age though. I guess my point is that if you're anxious to try, then go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread