• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Parallel universe theory possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Time is part of the physical barrier that separates our known universe from eternity. All things that exist is the total of ALL existence.

universe (n.)
    1580s, "the whole world, cosmos, the totality of existing things," from Old French univers (12c.), from Latin universum "all things, everybody, all people, the whole world," noun use of neuter of adjective universus "all together, all in one, whole, entire, relating to all," literally "turned into one," from unus "one" (see one) + versus, past participle of vertere "to turn" (see versus). Online Etymology Dictionary

Just my opinion!

If you believe the Bible then we are part of the total. Only one answer that is possible GOD. No we are not God!

If you don't adhere to the belief of One God. Then your left with parallel universe or multi-universe theory for one's existence.

Last edited:

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2016
    Nope....personal life isn't well. I'm doing the best I can. It's a strange situation, when ex is seeing a 28 year old woman and he is 54. We talk about it, but many times, my heart is in my feet. It will be better once I move out of here. My apartment isn't ready, by any stretch of the imagination. Will probably move sometime in August. What an emotional up and down. And yes, the Lord will help me then help me to help others. This is a very strange world that I'm not familiar with....I got stood up for a coffee meet today....hilarious! I have much healing to do and it can't be done while I'm in this house. I am 1/2 of the way packed.

Banana history and myself...............I always use 7 bananas because 7 is God's perfect number and it's time for celebration.:thumbs:
    So very sorry to hear. Sorry it took so long to respond-I just now saw your post. Honestly I don't want to say anything that might sound cliche or insincere because you so don't need that right now. I hope you have support nearby. Do whatever you need to do to heal. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

My apologies to @mightymen for going off topic but I did want to express my support.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    Thank you so much. When people know they need to say something, but they don't know what to say....'I'm so very sorry' works every time whether it's a death of a loved one or a death of a marriage. You have touched my heart! :wub:

P. S. MM will approve of your message. I would even go as far as to say he will click on Like. :)

Reactions: Ceejay0875

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Reactions: mightymen

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    MM, something just hit me. It's not 'parallel' universes because that means it would be another universe like this one. I think there's a possibility of 3 universes. Almighty God, Blessed be His Name, can see all three at the same time while existing in His. 1) the place where God and Jesus are; 2) the place where demons exist as they fly back and forth. Now you do know that satan can go back into Heaven to accuse the individuals who make up 'the church.' Look in the book of Job. 3) the universe we live in now. Three separate universes, all under the control of God. Very interesting indeed. I could go into more depth, but I think that will confuse folks...even me!:confused:

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    ACK! Please don't use download.com for ANYTHING. They're known within IT circles for distributing malware/adware with legitimate programs.

If you're going to get something like AV software, get it directly from the company, not a third party.
    Tried to make it as easy as possible after the page below the which is the company (avast) it send us to the other page. Oops

Avast | Download Free Antivirus for PC, Mac & Android

Last edited:

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    MM, something just hit me. It's not 'parallel' universes because that means it would be another universe like this one. I think there's a possibility of 3 universes. Almighty God, Blessed be His Name, can see all three at the same time while existing in His. 1) the place where God and Jesus are; 2) the place where demons exist as they fly back and forth. Now you do know that satan can go back into Heaven to accuse the individuals who make up 'the church.' Look in the book of Job. 3) the universe we live in now. Three separate universes, all under the control of God. Very interesting indeed. I could go into more depth, but I think that will confuse folks...even me!:confused:
    Hermeneutics

The story of creation starts in the beginning and was past down.

The sky, cosmos and universe what was know and seen at a time when the science was NOT known.
    It was first record verbally then in the writings in Hebrew language therefor it was in the understanding of the people 1000's of years ago. NOT as we understand today. Since Hebrew doesn't change as the modern languages does - It still means the same in the Hebrew scriptures. Though we read it with the understanding of the English or another modern language that define it differently. In Hermeneutics I try to see it through the author/writers understanding and they knowledge which was limited as such the universe as explained within the knowledge of todays science is not the same as 1000's of years ago.

God and Jesus exist in eternity are eternal - past, present and future. Though Jesus was here as a man on earth and took on the form of a man. He came from eternity - past, present and future. Falling angels which are satan and his demons have been cast down to earth. KICKED OUT OF ETERNITY. Finite and they time is limited.

Yes satan can go to one of the Heaven but that is not eternity it is only in the period of time that satan exists at that moment of time.

God EXISTS in ETERNITY is eternal He does not see in to the past, present or future to say God exists within eternity is not right also IMO I perceive GOD IS HE IS ETERNAL. It just is, there is no other way I can explain it other then GOD IS and ETERNITY IS. It would be more correct IMO to say Eternity needs God because God IS ETERNAL.

Your quote "Blessed be His Name, can see all three at the same time while existing in His"

God is not separate from us God is with us!!!

Colossians 1
    all things were created and exist through Him [that is, by His activity] and for Him. 17 And He Himself existed and is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. [His is the controlling, cohesive force of the universe.]

Edited
    Added link Bible Gateway passage: Colossians 1 - New International Version

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ceejay0875

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    What was know of Parallel universe theory 2000 years ago?

The scriptures are 2000 years old should we understand it with the knowledge of today or the knowledge of those who recorded the scriptures?

It’s written in scripture that beings(angels) appeared and disappeared. Where did they come from and where did they go? Paul said to be absent from the body is to be with the Lord.

After the final Judgment we will either be with the Lord or separated from the Lord for eternity. Being with the Lord is one universe, separated from the Lord is another universe, we are in this universe. So far that’s three universes am I right? Do you know of any other universes?

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    God is not separate from us God is with us!!!

Of course He is with us.....every moment of every day! I wasn't trying to say He wasn't. He can exist anywhere He likes! That's why He is everywhere at once. He can come and go as He pleases....anywhere....maybe even being in everywhere at the same time. He is God and can do any and everything He wants. satan can't do that. He is not omnipresent and can't be. All I was saying is that there are possibility 3 separate universes in different places....not parallel. Maybe I've watched too much sci-fi.:blink:

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Of course He is with us.....every moment of every day! I wasn't trying to say He wasn't. He can exist anywhere He likes! That's why He is everywhere at once. He can come and go as He pleases....anywhere....maybe even being in everywhere at the same time. He is God and can do any and everything He wants. satan can't do that. He is not omnipresent and can't be. All I was saying is that there are possibility 3 separate universes in different places....not parallel. Maybe I've watched too much sci-fi.:blink:

I understood you weren't saying that.

This is going to sound like sci-fi. Think along the lines of parallel universe, within a universe there must be time, past, present and future for us we HAVE existed within every moment of time which is called a attoseconds since we were conceived though with God there is no time.

Watch the video in the next post.

Last edited:

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Parallel universe or dimension in the Bible - YES.

The past is an attosecond. We live in the present which is an attosecond is 1×10−18 of a second (one quintillionth of a second). The future is the next attosecond.

Revelation 1:8 I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.

Hebrews 13: 8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

God is not bound by space time yet we as physical being exist within our reality the here and now - present time. The past is a memory. The Future is the part of the mind that imagines things the action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the senses.

God is able to use our past to bring good things into our reality present time also able to take those same good things and prepare place for them in our future.

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Parallel universe or dimension explained by an intelligent Being outside of space and time.

The Genesis Account: Six Hebrew Words Make All the Difference

Jewish understanding.

Do Parallel Universes Exist?

Where Are All the “Worlds”?

How Can Humans Claim to Know of “Other Worlds”?
    How did they get there? (Or, how did they get back? . . .) Well, the spiritual worlds are not a far-off location—by definition, a spiritual entity cannot be ascribed a “location”—but a deeper reality existing parallel to ours. Most of us cannot relate to this reality while still enclothed in a physical body which filters out all but that which can be sensed with the five senses. Most of us wait until the time when our soul is unencumbered by the body before experiencing the “other worlds.” But some people are sensitive to that reality. They have refined themselves and connected to G‑d, so much that their soul shines. Sometimes we call them prophets. Sometimes we call them rebbes. The point remains the same; they are sensitive to realms that we can only imagine (or study) about. How Can Humans Claim to Know of “Other Worlds”?

The Four Worlds

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread