Parkes Vaping chit chat and info

Status
Not open for further replies.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
{{{{{hugs}}}} all ~~hope you are all feeling better Mary you too* get well soon* Take care everyone..xoxox

tumblr_mj3m0lb7DS1qzya49o1_500.jpg

beckyblue

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Los Angeles
Aiyeee!!! :shock: You moved, I couldn't lurk.........:D

Hope to meet you all at Vapebash!!! :thumb:

You know in three years of this, I've yet to go to a single vape meet. And the only vapers I've even seen in L.A. are the three I've converted over. Grrr. Sorry to vent a bit on your newly moved thread. But I'm jealous of Ripple...and that makes a second thing, since I've already let him know that I have a case of hippie jealousy:p!

Bill_R

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Indiana
www.parkesvaping.com
You know in three years of this, I've yet to go to a single vape meet. And the only vapers I've even seen in L.A. are the three I've converted over. Grrr. Sorry to vent a bit on your newly moved thread. But I'm jealous of Ripple...and that makes a second thing, since I've already let him know that I have a case of hippie jealousy:p!

We have never been to a vape meet either something always seems to come up and prevents us from going :(.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011

You should check out the L.A. Vapers Club . :)

beckyblue

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Los Angeles
^^Just ordered them both on a whim, plus some snickerdoodle. Tobacco flavors are my comfort zone, but I'm trying to branch out:D. Remembered to use the first time code this time, even though I've ordered before. I see it's a %10 PG blend, but hoping the whole red face thing isn't triggered by that little. Thanks so much for the super pricing, guys:toast:!

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
^^Just ordered them both on a whim, plus some snickerdoodle. Tobacco flavors are my comfort zone, but I'm trying to branch out:D. Remembered to use the first time code this time, even though I've ordered before. I see it's a %10 PG blend, but hoping the whole red face thing isn't triggered by that little. Thanks so much for the super pricing, guys:toast:!

branch out....well if i may say, there a nice dutch apple pie juice coming, i testing it now to see what i thinks but anything apple is a good thing

beckyblue

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Los Angeles
Actually, not to be too whiny (who needs that on a Monday:p?), but I'd way prefer to live where you do! I'm a third generation Los Angelino, but I LOVE the snow. Went to college in Iowa, and fell hard for the stuff. I haven't seen a snowflake in 7 years:(. But it is a glorious sunny day, here, and I'm a rotten stick-in-the-mud for not appreciating it the way I should. How are things in PA, if you're not tired to death of answering weather queries? All settled down from the big snows?

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Actually, not to be too whiny (who needs that on a Monday:p?), but I'd way prefer to live where you do! I'm a third generation Los Angelino, but I LOVE the snow. Went to college in Iowa, and fell hard for the stuff. I haven't seen a snowflake in 7 years:(. But it is a glorious sunny day, here, and I'm a rotten stick-in-the-mud for not appreciating it the way I should. How are things in PA, if you're not tired to death of answering weather queries? All settled down from the big snows?

well im actually IN a valley, so when it snows all the snow falls off/blows off the mountains and lands on me, when they say a inch i get 5 lol I do have a extra room if you wanna visit the snow, none now but from what im hearing this wednesday Winter Storm Saturn will hit us....im hoping *really I am* for the worst. I work from home so being snowed in is fun. One year I jupmed off roof to land in snow, i hope to do it again :D

beckyblue

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Los Angeles
One year I jumped off roof to land in snow, i hope to do it again

Grrr...jealousy:p. Boy do I ever wish I could take you up on that invite. I'm just OD'd on sun. Oh my lord, how many East Coasters would kill me for saying that:laugh:?! "Winter Storm Saturn"...now that they've taken to naming the big storms, they're not going with the simple boy/girl names of the hurricanes...Nemo, Saturn. Points to the meteorological team that names these things for going larger-than-life this time. Does feel more fitting; though all the Nemo puns and play did start to get a bit tiresome...

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Grrr...jealousy:p. Boy do I ever wish I could take you up on that invite. I'm just OD'd on sun. Oh my lord, how many East Coasters would kill me for saying that:laugh:?! "Winter Storm Saturn"...now that they've taken to naming the big storms, they're not going with the simple boy/girl names of the hurricanes...Nemo, Saturn. Points to the meteorological team that names these things for going larger-than-life this time. Does feel more fitting; though all the Nemo puns and play did start to get a bit tiresome...

haha your fun i can tell already!

beckyblue

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Los Angeles
Aw, shucks:blush:... This is the first juice vendor thread I've swooped in on, really. But I spend WAY too much time playing on the Lounge's music games. Like an embarrassing amount of time:p. I just remember especially enjoying my last juice order from you all, though I can't even remember the flavors I got for the life of me:facepalm:. Good to meet you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread