Parliament Light ejuice

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by arhemed, Jun 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arhemed

arhemed Full Member

Are there suppliers that make parliament light or plain parliament ejuice that i can buy to refill?
    thanks in advance

2. effigi

effigi Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I hope so! Let me know if you find one. I havent found anything like that as of yet

3. arhemed

arhemed Full Member

Well I found this PM flavor from eliquidplanet but was looking for something else or something that resembled the light flavor

4. effigi

effigi Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

During my 2 year quit smoking cycle, I switch from Parliment Lights to American Spirits. I wouldnt mind tasting that flavor again.

5. Jim Davis

Jim Davis Vaping Master ECF Veteran

After running around with the sweet flavors, I've become fond of the unflavored. Has a mild tobacco taste to me. Try it. If you don't care for it, you can add your favorite flavor. Nothing lost.

6. Uncle Bill

Uncle Bill Senior Member ECF Veteran

I smoked two packs of Parliament a day for over twenty years before getting on the PV bandwagon two months ago. E-juice flavors are so much more interesting than the Parliament flavor was. Until you mentioned it, it never occurred to me that there might be a Parliament flavor juice available. Wouldn't interest me one whit.

7. tmt99

tmt99 Full Member

Hi,
    I need to get a heavy analog smoker off his Parliaments, does anyone know which liquid comes even close to that taste ?
    Any help finding a brand would be greatly appreciated.

8. Tone

Tone Super Member ECF Veteran

ELIQUIDPLANET.com
    has parliament and it is excellent, they call it "PM"

9. Antig

Antig Full Member

smoke liberation has them also

10. paulyc44

paulyc44 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hey guys,

I just received parliament e-juice from Rocky Mountain Vapor. First I want to say they have excellent service so there is no question about them being a great vendor.

The Parliament E-juice is horrid to me! Sorry but it almost taste like stale cigarettes and smells like an ash tray. I bought 5 bottles of this stuff - which is stupid cause I never tried it. Anyway, it there anything I can do to make this stuff taste better with some house hold products?

11. Richie G

Richie G Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I tried Parliament from a supplier (name withheld) who stocks DaKang liquid. It was sooooooooo bad that I refuse to try it from any other vendor that sells DaKang liquid. My feeling is that it can't vary all that much to make it taste much better. I tried to use some of it by hiding the awful metallic flavor with mint. No dice. Vanilla, nope. I decided I was just mixing good liquid with bad liquid to no avail.

5 bottles, eh? Nicotine makes a fine pesticide. You could mix it up with soap and water and spray the house foundation with it -- it'll keep the creepy crawlies in check. =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.