PARt 2 - The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
uhmmmm Moonies
thumb_unsure3-1.gif
whem ya gomma tell dem it's a round room and dere really ain't no corners
fill-mdr1.gif

so are you telling me this won't happen to me?

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
so I'm thinking the juice i make tomorrow is gonna be all VG, i have some VG mic base (36mg) but i need to head out and get some VG to cut that. so other than the flavor extract it will all be VG, i have been using 50/50 up until now. i do have some PG laying around but it says best by 6/14 so thats prolly still good, just need to decide if I wanna use a little of that to not
too much VG makes me feel like I habe pnuemonias. I gets a really heavy chest and cough to beat da deckins. Dat combo would kill me :laugh: lowest I can gets by wiff is 60PG/40VG and sometimes dats too much VG fer me :unsure: I mix most mine at 70PG/30VG or 80/20

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
too much VG makes me feel like I habe pnuemonias. I gets a really heavy chest and cough to beat da deckins. Dat combo would kill me :laugh: lowest I can gets by wiff is 60PG/40VG and sometimes dats too much VG fer me :unsure: I mix most mine at 70PG/30VG or 80/20

i haven't noticed that with me like i said i usually go 50/50, i have recently got some that was 60% VG and it seemed fine, maybe i'lll go 80vg/20pg and see what happens I'm more concerned about wicking

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
i haven't noticed that with me like i said i usually go 50/50, i have recently got some that was 60% VG and it seemed fine, maybe i'lll go 80vg/20pg and see what happens I'm more concerned about wicking
Yeah butts deres so many peoples that just use 100% VG that deres gotta be a good wick fer dats :blink: you prollys won't habes no troubles. I have faith in ya to figgar it outs :D

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
If I didn't have 12 hours of work to do...I would go home and hide in my room. It is one of those days.

I wouldn't mind havin' that many hours of work to do... this week has been dead slow, I think I've only charged off 3 hours total so far. One of my clients was suppose to call back and set an appointment... still no word from that one. :(

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I wouldn't mind havin' that many hours of work to do... this week has been dead slow, I think I've only charged off 3 hours total so far. One of my clients was suppose to call back and set an appointment... still no word from that one. :(
Oh gawds dat hurts speciallys after ya just paid out sales tax moneys :unsure: hopes it picks up soon babes

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
welp, da ole man has formally requested dats I be dispatched to da store fer his lotto tickets :laugh: so I'll be backs in a bits
Nana-Car-Aggie-Wave_zpsc89ffe18.gif

oh that reminds i got some scratch offs that need turning in, but i just got back from the store oh well i guess they can wait, hope ya get some good tickets aggies

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
I so exciteds
944509.gif
I gots an email too wiff a track numba . Danno is sending me da lost Prize frum Sugarlands !!
heureuse.gif
I mites habe ta makes a moobie bouts it !
fill-mdr1.gif

WooHoo........ it's 'bout time!

Cours-Anglais-Squeaky.png

Maybe RD squeaked just right!

Now the janitor can go back to making purdy pictures and leave the moderating to those wiff a sense of humor
and all will be right with the world again. :laugh:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
WooHoo........ it's 'bout time!

Cours-Anglais-Squeaky.png

Maybe RD squeaked just right!

Now the janitor can go back to making purdy pictures and leave the moderating to those wiff a sense of humor
and all will be right with the world again. :laugh:

I doubt my squeakin' had anything to do with the prize issue... I think that was started because of Bad's fire and Danno was also out of stock... Aggie just won at an inopportune time IMO

Being a mod isn't fun... and no one likes having their post censored or anything like that... expecially if/when it's debatable that the material was even inappropriate ( which I didn't think it was, it was only slightly adult themed at worst ).

Where I think that particular subject was messed up... was when the person doing the moderating went and got all snarky about it instead of being considerate about the situation. It's one thing to have a difference of opinion ... it's another to not be understanding and get rude about it.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Where I think that particular subject was messed up... was when the person doing the moderating went and got all snarky about it instead of being considerate about the situation. It's one thing to have a difference of opinion ... it's another to not be understanding and get rude about it.

i agree 100% with that statement.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    I doubt my squeakin' had anything to do with the prize issue... I think that was started because of Bad's fire and Danno was also out of stock... Aggie just won at an inopportune time IMO

Being a mod isn't fun... and no one likes having their post censored or anything like that... expecially if/when it's debatable that the material was even inappropriate ( which I didn't think it was, it was only slightly adult themed at worst ).

Amen Brother!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread