PART 4 - The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Hi everyone, hows everyone today?
Hi Wifeys !!
BostonOnComputerWithAggie2_zpse0ba3de5.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
welp at dis point, any pic he takes will be fime eben wiff abs :laugh: iffin ya'll's wasn't blinded by my fat a.ss den he can show his :laugh:

So my first excuse trying to help J buy some time ain't hacking it eh... hmmmm

I wonder how manys Walmarts he's had to go to looking for film for that instamatic? ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Night Fran...sweet dreams

Hello Redd...hugs girl I keep missing ya. Your contest entries really made me laugh...you had some really good ones

Where is that RULE BReaka? lol Pretty funny he won

Hey RD & AG Shoot didn't see ya down there...HI WIFEY Bug Hugs

It is a bit humorous that Jmur won ... but isn't here....

I'm not big on entering contests sometimes... but I do enjoy reading and seeing what everyone else posts... :)

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
OMG you guys are all hysterical!!:D:D not hiding, reallys! Had all intentions of posting a pic and the song this afternoon, but we ended up at the stores stocking up on the crap we need for our next 8 - 12 inches coming tomorrow. Feel like we just did this. I've been doing the grocery shopping since the seventies so if I may toot my own horn I'm a regular pro at it:D. Which makes it all the worse on days like this to compete with the "snowstorm Armageddon amateurs" who don't have a clue what they're doing:confused: in any case, everything got done, which means that I have tomorrow all to myself, so I'll DEFINITELY complete my civic duty and post a pic! Might even be one in the snow! But as far as the "abs" pics, I don't think I'd do that. I really wouldn't want someone else to feel inadequate:D

Oh, and what?? I won?? Wow, gotta go look!

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
OMG you guys are all hysterical!!:D:D not hiding, reallys! Had all intentions of posting a pic and the song this afternoon, but we ended up at the stores stocking up on the crap we need for our next 8 - 12 inches coming tomorrow. Feel like we just did this. I've been doing the grocery shopping since the seventies so if I may toot my own horn I'm a regular pro at it:D. Which makes it all the worse on days like this to compete with the "snowstorm Armageddon amateurs" who don't have a clue what they're doing:confused: in any case, everything got done, which means that I have tomorrow all to myself, so I'll DEFINITELY complete my civic duty and post a pic! Might even be one in the snow! But as far as the "abs" pics, I don't think I'd do that. I really wouldn't want someone else to feel inadequate:D

Oh, and what?? I won?? Wow, gotta go look!
Thamks you
Aggiehat_zps6a11f531.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Every so often, for work... I have to evaluate what protection softwares I'm going to recommend to my clients.

McAfee and Norton ( Symantec actually now ) are probably the most well known although I don't know why... good PR I guess. I also probably see more infected systems with these installed than the other AV's combined ( a lot of that is due to their popularity though to be honest ). My biggest complaints with these two are how much of a performance impact they have on a system. I can't count the complements I get after switching a client over to another protection software saying it's almost like a new computer again.

One that I used to love and recommend... AVG has in the last few years changed their user interface making it harder for someone to actually find out any info about the malware that may have been detected and getting to their settings is terrible now. It's also gotten where it's being a lot more of a system resource hog that I care for, their internet toolbar causes more problems than it blocks... so it's another one I have quit recommending in the last few years.

Kaspersky, Avira, Avast, Bitdefender, EmsiSoft AV and Antimalware are some of the other ones I like and would consider using myself. For that matter... Microsoft Security Essentials or for Win8.x Defender are also really strong protection softwares and there free and can be used in a business ( the other free ones restricts business's from using them although a lot will ).

What surprised me was a new kid on the block... and it's free ( even for business's )... So here is what I've decided to start recommending... ( these are the Windows versions, they also have a Mac version that I haven't tried )

For the average user... 360 Internet security with 3 av engines in one. Two are by 360 and one is from Bitdefender... 360 Internet Security

For the more advanced user... 360 Total Security with 4 av engines ( two are optional and need enabled ) as well as some cleanup and tweaking features included. Their two av engines, Bitdefender and Avira's engines 360 Total Security | Download Free Antivirus For Pc

These are light on resources, do a great job of providing protection, did I mention free... I've tested them on Windows Xp, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1.... On XP with only 1 Gb of memory, the Total Security recommended that I not enable the other two AV engines since it would affect performance ( obviously, more scan engines also takes more memory up ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread