PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
My uncle went to school with their CEO in Branson,Oreilly's started out in Springfield MO I always have bought parts from them but gave up on their battery's a long time ago never got more than about 2 years out of them,sounds like that store might make a good undercover boss show :)
We got four years out of that one.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

I did that today :laugh: got the bike all warmed up and the sun was shining so I took off for the China Buffet on the way into town I started seeing lot's off big black clouds coming towards me so I stopped at the gas station and filled up and headed for home,got hit by a few drops on the way so I put the bike away and had a big bowl of chili instead :lol:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Just checked. You were lucky to get in,OBG.

Yep !! I had to try with it being limited edition and all :Dand two of my old ones are about a year old now still workin but you never know when one might croak :laugh:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    good_night_084.gif

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 16, 2014
    Amarillo, TX
    Good evening Yimmites, hope we're all having a good long weekend! Well, it's not long for me, gotta go to work tonight. But it was nice being with my family yesterday and this morning. It didn't rain here either! :wOOt: It was a deluge yesterday morning around here, actually had to make a detour on the way home from work to avoid floating away! :ohmy:

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 7, 2013
    Connecticut
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread