PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oliverturtle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Near the volcano
ZGxAgGUKmXWlW.gif
Yep just like that Jmur!

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Hello again everyone... Just got back from a impromptu trip up to see my folks... My Dad had minor issues programming his car's cell phone dialer which had quit showing my Sisters name for her... so I headed up for a visit and also to get some their homemade vanilla ice cream :)

Had another good long visit as well.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
After I got back... I see the storm chaser in AZ finally posted up his pic of the lightening he got a shot of out by the Superstition Mountains... got to love this one...

20150703-265090-Edit-960x640.jpg

Since he also makes his living off of selling these ( and also pays him so he can afford to storm chase and provide warning for those in his area )... if you'd like to read more or order a print here is the webpage where he talks about it as well as provides a link to the ordering page for this shot ( and others ) ... Superstrike | Phoenix Wedding Photographer | Mike Olbinski Photography

Last edited:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Hiya RDS. That is a sweet lightning shot, no doubt about it! I hope that guy gets more than a few orders for that one!

All right, I'm out for now. Catch y'all on the flipside! *gone*

I've been following him whenever he's been online streaming lately... He's been taking his two young kids with him lately. HIs daughter is 6 and is getting pretty storm knowledgeable consider her age. He's had his older son age 3 as well. Both kids are pretty well behaved and Dad keeps them engaged in the chase and tries to teach them every chance he can... Very fun to listen too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread