PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY
if you're gonna DIY the Frost, I recommend to try different ratio's of pg/vg cuz it will make a difference in the taste of it :D

I mix mine with 60pg / 40vg. @ 20 % flavoring
Maxi is vg I think :blink:
OK. Guys. Now I just checked in. What's the flavor of Frost ??

Galaxy5s

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Happy forth Crystal
th%209_zpss4g2vodp.jpg

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY
Very cool. Yeah, from what I keep reading, DIY is the way to go to keep the cost down. I could get some like 36 mg nic and break that down into 6 or 12, get a good mix down N vape my own stuff!
I am definitely going to start making my own.. because the stuff they sell ain't sh#t !!
So I found the vg/pg on Amazon and eBay. Really cheap...

Galaxy5s

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Hey everybody !! HAPPY 4th of July. I'm on lock down with an ankle bracelet so I'm really mad I can't have a pass for 1 hour past 9pm for the Macy's fireworks. I live up the street from the Hudson..
502d2839c45363567c551d12d4c7c15c.jpg

Galaxy5s
so ya gonna have to watch out the windows and pretemd you there :D it'll be okays

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY
so ya gonna have to watch out the windows and pretemd you there :D it'll be okays
If they didn't lock the roof. That would've been perfect..because the GPS. it's only temporary and a false incident from January. .but I can't see out the window because I'm on the opposite side of the building !! Ugh!! I'm so sad because I was looking ford to watching with my 4 year old grandaughter.

Galaxy5s

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY
ut-oh....my electric is blinking on and off :(
Lol. This is the fourth - 4th of July I am missing. 2 I was away for. And last summer I needed a hip replacement and was in major pain.. now I'm all great til I look down and see this thing wrapped around my ankle .I could've sworn I did my time... smh..
Maybe Next year -YES!! I'll b all done with the law then. 100%finished with them. .

Galaxy5s

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
If they didn't lock the roof. That would've been perfect..because the GPS. it's only temporary and a false incident from January. .but I can't see out the window because I'm on the opposite side of the building !! Ugh!! I'm so sad because I was looking ford to watching with my 4 year old grandaughter.

Galaxy5s
it doesn't matter to me why you have a bracelet or how long at all :D don't even worry bout that & no explainations are required here. Can ya go and visit anyone's apartment on the other side of the building for a few minutes ? :blink: Maybe you can make a special game out of this year and watch fireworks on tv with her :w00t: ya know, just make sumptin exciting out of it and she'll love it ! A memory she'll keep forever :wub:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Lol. This is the fourth - 4th of July I am missing. 2 I was away for. And last summer I needed a hip replacement and was in major pain.. now I'm all great til I look down and see this thing wrapped around my ankle .I could've sworn I did my time... smh..
Maybe Next year -YES!! I'll b all done with the law then. 100%finished with them. .

Galaxy5s
well Babes, I'm routin for ya
cheerleaders_zps1670e2d0.gif
that the time goes by fast as it can !

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Hey everybody !! HAPPY 4th of July. I'm on lock down with an ankle bracelet so I'm really mad I can't have a pass for 1 hour past 9pm for the Macy's fireworks. I live up the street from the Hudson..

Galaxy5s

Been there, done that. Didn't have the anklet but did have a 6am-8pm curfew. And an over zealous P.O.
Hang in there it will be over before You know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread