PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    The updates I showed a screen grab of last night... didn't. They did download finally and I went onto bed expecting them to have installed by this morning. This morning it was still sitting on the "Preparing to install" screen. So I stopped that, restarted and did a handful of repair steps... now it's been sitting on the Checking for updates for the last hour ( I suspect MS's update servers are overloaded with Win10 updating )...

Why not save the parts you want and do a " clean " install ?

Thank you for the info OBG!
    These look like they have the most power
    VTC5=2600 mAh

Hint the lg's look real good in the reviews there and in stock look at the H2's :2c:

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    Why not save the parts you want and do a " clean " install ?

This actually was a clean install... so other than a couple of drivers there is really nothing to save on the system... :)

If the handfuls of repairs I performed this morning work... it'll be fine... if not, then a clean install ( again ) is where I'll head and it won't really be all that much more work either.

Currently, the updates are just taking longer because all of MS's Update Servers are overloaded with Win10 update/upgrades... otherwise all of this would have been done last night. It seems everything in my line of work is a hurry up and wait... whether it's on updates, testing, UPS/USPS/FedEx... or clients :D

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    I hope Aggie didn't have to wait long at the airport and got to leave there quickly... as it is looks like she'll have a little rain to drive through anyway. The storms are about to get to the highway up by Jacksonville pretty soon it looks like.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    Ok... an update on the updates... :D

... they are moving along this time... yeah!

In other news.... Solar radiation levels have now reached devilish proportions here now... 666 W/m2 ( whatever that means )
    Watts per square meter,, as to further explanation,,,,,,,,,, i cant do it

Maxedout

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2012
    Arizona
    Pulse Discharging
    The lead acid battery performs best at a slow 20-hour discharge. A pulse discharge also works well because the rest periods between the pulses help to disperse the depleted acid concentrations back into the electrode plate.

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    Not sure if this makes a difference?

It does... you want the constant/continuous amp output to be at least 20a ... pulse should be 30-35a or so. Ignore pulse ratings, they have no purpose except for marketing in my opinion.

Look at Sun-Vapers... known authentic batteries.

The LG HG2 looks interesting with 3000mah capacity and a 20a continuous rating. Other goods ones are the Samsung 25R's, Sony VTC4's and when you can get them the VTC5's for regulated mods.

I'm also hearing that the MJXO's ( I think that the right brand ) are good for mech mod's but I don't know much more about them.

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    Did Aggie say what time she was gonna be back?

Not that I recall... and since she may have to wait at the airport, I'm not sure if she even knew. I just remember her inviting Yimmie to go along and she said she was leaving at 6am

Typical drive time from Jacksonville FL ( wasn't sure of her closest town, so I picked a big one ) to Orlando FL is around 2 1/2 hours or so ... so 5hrs give or take on a good day without waiting or other delays

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread