PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
yep,,,,,,, i was originally frightened by all the parts to it, so it really isn't all that bad to build, fill, refill, rebuild take apart ,,,,,,,, all that stuff
Nah, not bad at all! If ya look at those exploded diagrams they'll scare anybody off! But...you'll never break it down to that level, just not needed. Second day now, refilled a couple times, changed to glass tank (gonna try PMMA one next), re-wicked, and the thing is REALLY easy. Couple of twists and you're done. And I'm LOVIN the top fill!!

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Good afternoon y'all, hope everyone is having a good Thursday so far. :)

RDS, I got a text from my mom this morning. She said that they got a major storm last night. Said they cancelled school today due to flooding (she teaches high school) and sent me a pic. Mom N Dad live in the Four Corners area of New Mexico, and it almost never floods in their town! Just thought you'd get a kick out of reading this.
IMG_20150827_083251290.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
RDS, I got a text from my mom this morning. She said that they got a major storm last night. Said they cancelled school today due to flooding (she teaches high school) and sent me a pic. Mom N Dad live in the Four Corners area of New Mexico, and it almost never floods in their town! Just thought you'd get a kick out of reading this.

Interesting... the storm chaser I watch had been just south of Flagstaff and had opted out of going further north thinking everything was going to dissipate by the time he'd gotten there.... I didn't look at the four corners area in part because of that. It just goes to show you, you can't second guess Mother Nature... :)

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    You sssssilly sssnake.... why didn't you PM me for a code for the free Domino's??? I still have one left for anyone who can use it today or tomorrow. JLMK

Wheres our pizza loving chimp they must have domino's in fl.:w00t:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Symbicort made me loose my voice. I can't find it anywhere. It sure is quiet around here without me talking to myself.

Hey Oliver you don't need a voice for CJ's pizza deal it's a online order pick up deal :thumbs:

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    TX
    Wheres our pizza loving chimp they must have domino's in fl.:w00t:
    Maybe Mama and Moonpie are battening down the hatches in prep of that nasty Erika comin' at 'em. I hate to see free pizza go to waste so iffin no one claims by tomorrow, can you eat 'nother one?
    animated-smiley-eating-food1.gif
    :lol:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    Maybe Mama and Moonpie are battening down the hatches in prep of that nasty Erika comin' at 'em. I hate to see free pizza go to waste so iffin no one claims by tomorrow, can you eat 'nother one?
    animated-smiley-eating-food1.gif
    :lol:
    yep, i;m sure keeping an eye on that one!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread