PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Hum I haven't tried that one yet moons, thanks I will go read up on it.
Another fine addition to the MyVapeJuice.com's Naturally Extracted Pipe Tobacco line is this MVJ w/Peter Stokkebye English Oriental Supreme Pipe Tobacco Vape which we extracted using the cold maceration method in PG.

From CigarsInternational:"Peter Stokkebye English Oriental Supreme Pipe Tobacco combines Georgian Virginias, Black Cavendish, Mexican Burley, and Cyprus Latakia to create a medium-bodied, non-aromatic experience. A great balance of Latakia and other tobaccos lends itself to an English-style blend that's very refined, and far from harsh. Notes of oak, toast, rich tobacco, and a hint of sweet hickory characterize this lovely tasting tobacco. "

Strength: Medium
Tobacco: Burley, Cavendish, Latakia, Virginia
Style: English
Ingredients: Peter Stokkebye English Oriental Supreme Pipe Tobacco and PG
Our proprietary recipe is a 60PG/40VG blend with nothing else added.

She has it in VG Vape version also

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Hey eberybodys looks what I learmed ta do
PoleDancer1_zpshfxgfprm.gif

Whoa...dat mades me a dizzy numba
PoleDancer2_zps06fk7ras.gif

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I think it was a regular ol car. They didn't say anything about a drone and you would think they wouldn't leave that part out. Cause that would be real nifty!
well that sure is pretty quick any ways,,,,,,,, but the dron would have been cool,,,,,, i wonder if you order a drone if they just fly it to you!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread