PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
MVJ_YIM_peace-morning_country.png

Here is wishing ya a totally awesome day! HUGS

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Dylan keeps me mentally happy with life. Just thought you should all know...
Now you know.....

bruce used to cover this in the mid/early 70's here is one from the famous Feb 5th Main Point show that was broadcast on WMMR

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
You better have ice cream :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::smokie:
i gots ice cream,,,,,, hope it's enough.......... but maybe we drive down the road theres a big ice cream cone shaped building out there, maybe they gots enough ice cream in side

Moonie-Visit_zps8e9514c6.gif

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Good afternoon y'all, hope we're all having a great Tuesday. :) Congrats to Moonwater for winning the contest, must be nice getting a free mod like that. :D

Yes it is , very NICE,,,,,,, you should join in on the contests they have here,,,,,,, sooner or later you will win cool stuff.
I've won more stuff than i have bought !

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Maxie... I'm seeing chatter that there may have been brief funnels sited with these storms... the velocity radar isn't picking them up but at least one of the reports is from a chaser, so it's credible. Be careful and stay on top of it out there... There is hail and lightening associated with it if nothing else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread