PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
407a11d95697ab6d566b8e1c95c0bbed.jpg

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! :)

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Woo Hoo... day off ( more than likely )

Just talked to the only client I had a potential appointment with... both of us agree it's not wise to get out if you don't have too. The temps are hovering right at or just above freezing with a light rain, if the freeze line moves just a little bit more south, we'll have sheets of ice for streets...

Perhaps I can work through the backlog of TV shows I haven't watched... I've got about 16 fairly recent shows not to mention 2 seasons of Through the Wormhole and 8 seasons of The Universe that I haven't watched.

With Verizon offering up a $500 off of a new phone I've been looking at for Black Friday.... Yesterday I ordered a new smartphone that should be in about next Friday. I'm getting the Motorola Droid Turbo 2. So I need to decide if I'm going to get a holster case or a standard case for it. I've been using hard case holsters for the last few I've had but the Turbo 2 is larger and I already have issues with the one I have now catching on the seat belt as i get out of the car. I've also have not been a fan of just putting my phone into my back pocket and having to remove it every time I sit down somewhere but with the size increase it may finally make it the least bad option. Perhaps I should go by the local Verizon store and actually put my hands on one to compare with my Droid Maxx before I commit in either direction.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Just read in a blog that the EU has new regulations taking effect next year that include a complete ban on discounts and sales promotions. Times seem to be getting more and more worrisome...

All the more reason to turn a capitalist real estate mogul into a president IMHO :)

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    They only offered me $400.00 off! :blink:

Black Friday
    upgrade exclusive.

Save $400 when you upgrade
    to the Droid Turbo 2 and trade
    in your smartphone – even if
    the screen is cracked.*
    Thurs. 11/26 - Fri. 11/27 only.

When running through it... you need ( or needed ) to also use the UPGRADE promo code to get an additional $100 off according to the email offer I got.

Last edited:

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    I wish we'd heard from Doo already saying he got home ok... If he stayed over at his folks for too long, he'll have a long drive on icey roads. The freeze line has reached the OKC metro already, so everything west out to Amarillo is icing over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread