PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
I think my emails almost broked dowms wiff all da black friday sales I been gettin.
thumb_unsure3-1.gif
dey must notta got my posting dat I is broke and gots no moolas fer dem
thumb_laugh.gif
I had to get rid of dozens of them today to, they must think I'm rich or something? :blink:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Everybody's turkeyed out. I ate chicken so I'm still awake...

Happy Thanksgiving to all you wonderful folks, and friends I've never met but still cherish and am thankful for!

Nite!

thanksgiving-dog.jpg

I turkey'd out on T-Day... today, was couch potato day and I've been watchin' the TV shows I was getting behind on...

... still, ditto on the friends I've not met and cherish none the less... :)

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Woo Hoo...

Got my shipping notice for my new Droid Turbo 2 smartphone this morning... it actually left from Motorola in China yesterday and has made it to HK already... ETA is for this coming Weds.

The model I picked ( 64Gb ) ship direct from Motorola and have several custom design options to select from. There are 3 front/frame color combinations, 3 different types of backs like leather ( 3 colors ), ballistic nylon ( 5 colors, I picked this in black, it's the toughest of the 3 ) and a softer nylon ( 6 colors to choose from )... an accent ring color on the back ( a lot of colors, forgot to count them )... if you selected leather you can also have it embossed with your name/initials ... and a customized greeting when the phone starts up ( ie name etc )

I also ordered a couple of cases on Amazon and a screen protector... one of the cases, I already got a ship notice for, the other case won't ship until late Dec... the later is a hard case with holster. The one that shipped ( or the label is printed for at least ) has a fake wood insert on the back. It'll do until the one I wanted gets here and only ended costing $2 plus shipping.

Here is the "wood" case I got...

81rUrPzsFGL._SL1500_.jpg

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Woo Hoo...

Got my shipping notice for my new Droid Turbo 2 smartphone this morning... it actually left from Motorola in China yesterday and has made it to HK already... ETA is for this coming Weds.

The model I picked ( 64Gb ) ship direct from Motorola and have several custom design options to select from. There are 3 front/frame color combinations, 3 different types of backs like leather ( 3 colors ), ballistic nylon ( 5 colors, I picked this in black, it's the toughest of the 3 ) and a softer nylon ( 6 colors to choose from )... an accent ring color on the back ( a lot of colors, forgot to count them )... if you selected leather you can also have it embossed with your name/initials ... and a customized greeting when the phone starts up ( ie name etc )

I also ordered a couple of cases on Amazon and a screen protector... one of the cases, I already got a ship notice for, the other case won't ship until late Dec... the later is a hard case with holster. The one that shipped ( or the label is printed for at least ) has a fake wood insert on the back. It'll do until the one I wanted gets here and only ended costing $2 plus shipping.

Here is the "wood" case I got...

81rUrPzsFGL._SL1500_.jpg
looks awesome I have a wood case for my phone too, well i have a few i change out but this one is my favorite
it's super thin hardly adds any size to the phone.
this company makes two versions one super thin and one with a little meat on it for added protection

6%20SKIN%20-%200065.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
looks awesome I have a wood case for my phone too, well i have a few i change out but this one is my favorite
it's super thin hardly adds any size to the phone.
this company makes two versions one super thin and one with a little meat on it for added protection

I was strongly considering some of the "gel skin" types ( in wood designs also ) that are no more than a thicker film that adds surface protection from lighter bangs and bruises. I opted out because they didn't cover enough of the sides on the models I was looking through. They covered the back, top and bottom areas only. From what I read about them, the better ones provide a lot more protection that the reviewers were expecting so I made sure to check some out. I think one issue I came across is from how new the model I'm getting is... it was only released in October if I recall correctly so there isn't as much aftermarket products as some models have already. I'm not hard on a phone, so these were certainly a good option for me but I did want a little more protection for the sides for those times we can't help but have a drop or two.

One example on the limited stuff... I was looking mostly at hard shell holster types of cases... almost all of the ones I found had the "armored" look to them instead of a clean simple style... I wasn't looking for a "transformer" looking case... :lol:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Looks like many of us are cold... even Maxie started out about 36° and is only about in the mid 40's...

Nov28Temps.jpg

Currently ...
Moonie and Aggie wins - somewhere in the 70's ( lucky suckers )
Sunny is the next lucky one in the mid 60's
Crystal is going to be in the low 60's
Yimmie and Jmur are in the low 50's up to the upper-mid 50's
Maxie in the middle as mentioned ... mid 40's for now
Matt.e is going to probably be about the low 40's
OBG is sitting in the mid 30's
I'm sitting right on the freezing mark at about 32°
If Doo is home... he's in the mid-20's
Wifey and Ollie are in the upper teens ( brrrrr )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread