PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Nope it's empty they skipped Friday and came on Saturday last week :)
hupw0l.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Just finished up setting up the last of the important stuff on the new smartphone... still have some little things like what settings I want for ... say Solitaire etc... but all of the programs with account settings are done minus one which I'll do at work where I can verify some info I need for it.

This has got to be the easiest transition I've ever had to a new phone. Started just before noon and was done downloading/installing all of the programs by 1-ish. All I had to do was tell it my email address's and which Google device settings I wanted and it did all of the rest for the most part. I started resetting up user account info on each of the programs a little while ago after getting off of work, but kept getting interrupted with phone calls so it took a little longer than it should have.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Just finished up setting up the last of the important stuff on the new smartphone... still have some little things like what settings I want for ... say Solitaire etc... but all of the programs with account settings are done minus one which I'll do at work where I can verify some info I need for it.

This has got to be the easiest transition I've ever had to a new phone. Started just before noon and was done downloading/installing all of the programs by 1-ish. All I had to do was tell it my email address's and which Google device settings I wanted and it did all of the rest for the most part. I started resetting up user account info on each of the programs a little while ago after getting off of work, but kept getting interrupted with phone calls so it took a little longer than it should have.
good deal :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread