PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
51b997dda1eeaa312_zpsb93bcb31.jpg
you boys owes me one banama each fer da tortures ub its
Here ya go...

5a22debd2ce57cb72ba516ca783d69da.gif

One upside down banana. :D

Sent from Doomite Central!

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
51b997dda1eeaa312_zpsb93bcb31.jpg
you boys owes me one banama each fer da tortures ub its

If'ns I tried to slip you a banana now... it'd be the death of me...

Seems I must have pinched a nerve in my back last night with all of the sneezing and such.... turns out that just getting a little off kilter or twisted slightly wrong puts me to my knees today.... After I got home, I got on my inversion table and hung upside down for a while and then put a heating pad on my lower back ( while eating pizza :) ) and the worst of it is relieved now.... Hopefully a couple of OTC pain killers tonight will keep my back relaxed enough while sleeping that I don't go through this again tomorrow

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
If'ns I tried to slip you a banana now... it'd be the death of me...

Seems I must have pinched a nerve in my back last night with all of the sneezing and such.... turns out that just getting a little off kilter or twisted slightly wrong puts me to my knees today.... After I got home, I got on my inversion table and hung upside down for a while and then put a heating pad on my lower back ( while eating pizza :) ) and the worst of it is relieved now.... Hopefully a couple of OTC pain killers tonight will keep my back relaxed enough while sleeping that I don't go through this again tomorrow
Ohhhh Noooo
Doctor3_zpsd10smaq3.png

soumds likes you needs a emina. Dat woods take care ub dat troubles and da pizza I wanted dats you ate :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::unsure:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Ohhhh Noooo
Doctor3_zpsd10smaq3.png

soumds likes you needs a emina. Dat woods take care ub dat troubles and da pizza I wanted dats you ate :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::unsure:

Come on up... still have 1/2 the pizza left .... just leave the emina bag at home, and you can have all of the pizza left :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread