PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
  1. 2.5 31km NW of Fairview, Oklahoma 2016-02-13 17:41:06 UTC 5.0 km
  2. 3.9 29km NW of Fairview, Oklahoma 2016-02-13 17:17:39 UTC 5.0 km
  3. 5.1 28km NW of Fairview, Oklahoma 2016-02-13 17:07:06 UTC 2.0 km

The one I felt was the 5.1 ... I was on the road shortly afterword and it'd have to have been a huge one to feel it in the car especially while driving. That one lasted a few seconds ( I didn't count'm )... perhaps a little more but not much. I'm uncertain if I could have felt the 3.9 or not... that is about 112 miles away from me.

well dats alotsa shakin goin on deres :unsure: dat wooda mades me poop

Probably only well after it was over... once you'd figured out that it was an earthquake making your world move... but then again, you may have liked that... I've seen what you do on the washer/dryers and all that :D

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
After picking up my Uncle's computer from my folks place and getting it back down to work. We'd decided to just install Windows 10 onto it fresh instead of checking to see what the con men may have done since he was wanting to do that anyway at some point.

So the first order of business is to backup all of his files so he doesn't loose them. That usually takes hours... so I did a little shopping for the household and got some groceries....

Big Lot's sale on dinnerware was too good to pass up... They had it at 25% off, I had another $5 off coupon and when I found that the cost of 2 4 place settings was the same cost of what Bed Bath and Beyond had on a similar set for just 1... I picked them up and now have some square plates, cups and bowls... just finished putting them into the dishwasher to clean them up before putting them into the cabinets.

320018874-3-1.jpg

In a while after I get my uncles data backed up... I'll go back down to work and start on the Windows 10 installation so I can get it finished over the weekend.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Ok... I'm heading back to work and see if I can get a little ahead on my uncle's computer... It just finished the data copy a little sooner than I expected... so onto the installation portion...

I think I'll pick up a pizza on the way home... :)

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Just chatted wiff Ollie
944509.gif
He's doing goods. Got heat dis winter but still .... rubs Betty
fille-lol.gif
Been real busy werking on his house and he's makin progress. Werkin ta famcy up da kitchum now. He says Hello's to eberyones
thumb_biggrin-1.gif

That's good to hear... thank you so much for passing it on... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread