PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Good morning/afternoon y'all, hope we're all having a great Thursday. :)

Thanks for the battery link OBG. I've dealt with them before, they've got great service. Got a couple Efest 18500 flat tops in my cart, but the battery cases are backordered according to the site. I'm looking at a dual 26650 case since I didn't see where they'd throw in a regular case if I ordered two batteries like they do with the 18650s.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
freezerpop_zps76b1ef99.jpg

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Good morning/afternoon y'all, hope we're all having a great Thursday. :)

Thanks for the battery link OBG. I've dealt with them before, they've got great service. Got a couple Efest 18500 flat tops in my cart, but the battery cases are backordered according to the site. I'm looking at a dual 26650 case since I didn't see where they'd throw in a regular case if I ordered two batteries like they do with the 18650s.

call and ask the 26650 one would be way to big :)

they also sell single bay ones that are kind of nice :2c:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    That pic is too funny, jmur! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::p

OBG, I called 'em about the cases. They are out of the duals, so I just got two singles. That ought to work for me.

I bought some of those singles their nice if you want to drop a spare battery in your pocket :)

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 16, 2014
    Amarillo, TX
    Doo I just got off of the phone with ken the Pipesmith guy he said that screw is what holds the stem part in there if you have problems call him :)
    Thanks man, very cool. Guess that means I can screw the screw into the hole so I don't lose it. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread