PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
While I've got time ( before the grass outside gets at least a little dryer )...

Here is this morning's radar for now...

CONUS.MosaicBREF.jpg

And today's convective t-storm outlook say's we've all got a chance at some ( or most of us anyway, Maxie and Ollie being a couple exceptions )

day1otlk.gif

And a bit north of OBG... looks like a 2% chance of tornadic storms may be possible... of course all of this can change and get updated throughout the day...

day1probotlk_torn.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
A nap text is always good advice .... :)

Unfortunately, I got a good 9ish hours of sleep last night and haven't been doing much ( since I'm waiting on the grass to dry still )... and get some more of my clients data copied/recovered

I did do a little bit of tweaking on my radar color table. I liked it already for most of the settings except for the hail core areas were a little bit too close together with the colors I'd previously been using... sort of made it harder to pick out the hail core.... as well as a minor tweak on the lightest returns making them more transparent ( so they don't show as much )

This is what I had made to begin with... where the hail started with the dark pinks into the purple areas..

before.jpg

Here it is again after delineating the hail core using black as it's starting color through a medium gray and really bad stuff by the dark blues... the darker pinks are still just before thte black and still may indicate the smaller hail.

after.jpg

Now I think there will be little question about where the possible hail starts, before, there were times the dark pinks blended too much in the lower dbz reds and made it tough to see at times when it was a small area.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
it's saturdays nite afta alls
fill-mdr1.gif

I hear that...

... after getting the lawn straightened out.. my out on the town is only going to amount to going to Taco Bueno so I don't have ta cook anything... :D

... I may even take that nap you mentioned hours ago... or at least lay down for a bit...

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Just occurred to me:

A. Oxygen is used during the combustion process in cigarettes.

B. Oxygen is also one of the elements that carry the atomized vapor in ecig use.

Therefore:

C. According to FDA regulations oxygen should be considered/deemed a "tobacco product".
Better start conserving some...

(Just pointing out the obvious absurdity to this ridiculous ruling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread