PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Moon, whaddya think of the Native Wicks? I got some in this week. Tried it once, but I think I used too little. Gonna try it on the next re-wick, tonight or tomorrow.

I'll have to get back to ya on that one. Have never used it before. Been on the Cotton bacon for a while and have no complaints. Figured I'd just give this a try.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Pretty happy camper here:)
Ordered a 100mg liter, some more amber bottles, some more Bacon. And then, cause I was only $13 shy of free shipping, threw in another small bottle of 100mg. Applied the promo discount, and then put all my "loyalty" points on it too, and ended up spending about what I would have back in the dark ages for a day and a half of cigs. And, got FREE shipping to boot!!!

Moon, RD and OBG, thanks for answering all my questions and helping out, yesterday and today. You guys are all awesome!

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
sweet dreams my dear friends((hugs)))

na35.gif~c200

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
i was looking around on the site i made that previously mentioned order from I was wanting to pick up some notch coils for the theorem tank but they were out of stock but discovered these will work in there as well they are smaller in diameter (3.5 vs 4.8) and come with out the cotton but for the same price i seen others selling 5 packs of notch coils you get 10 of these
IJOY TSS Coil 3.5mm (10pcs) for Tornado RTA

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
i updated my order so i have some on the way
they are SS so they work in TC or power mode a couple reviews i've read say they work better in TC due to the low resistance it was mentioned in one review they are a little lower than the 0.15 - 0.18 Ω advertised but that was just from one user so we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread