PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Tonight was the 2 week anniversary of using the Theorem with the Evic VTC Mini... and I'm still thrilled with both.

This was also the first time I took to dry burn one of the notch coils after noticing the last few days a decrease in flavor. I've never had a coil stay clean long enough to do that before, usually needing to dry burn every couple of tank fulls. I did have the SS sleeve come off of the tank that had it... just squeezed it a little and now it seems to stay on fine. I'll actually like that in the end, having to look at the juice level through the slats really sucked... now I can just slide them up when I need to check and the glass stays in place.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Tonight was the 2 week anniversary of using the Theorem with the Evic VTC Mini... and I'm still thrilled with both.

I'm with you my friend. Few days past a month now and I'm still loving it! Haven't tried my own build yet, I've been so enthralled with the notch. I've switched it from the Evic mini to a Sigelei minibook and it's just as good there. Also just went back to the small glass DT that I initially didn't care for, but tonight I'm actually liking it. Go figure.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
and...peace of mind is knowing that I still have another one that I haven't even unboxed yet:D

I've got two clones on the way... although I did think about getting another real one since they aren't that expensive. One of the clones is black, which should go nicely with the mod... the other is another silver and I just added it to the order.

The rewicking was very easy with the notch coil... and it's much easier to see the 4-5mm coil instead of a 1.3-2mm ones I was building and putting into the replaceable subtank heads... :D

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Just doing some schooling here, kinda advance prep for when my orders come in. Used to have ejuicemeup on this desktop, but it somehow got screwed up, won't run at all. And when I try to DL another version the comp tells me I'm being an A&&hole. Well, not really, but it says no! So tried a few other programs and this is what I get. Any you guys get a spare moment, could you run the numbers too, just to verify I knows what I'm doing:D. No need to do it in a hurry, I'm not gonna be mixing for a whiles yet. Just want to make sure.

So, I got my liter of 100mg 100%PG. I want to dilute down to a 250ml bottle of 24mg, 70/30 PG/VG. Here's what I'm coming up with:

60ml Base
    73.2 VG
    116.8 PG

upload_2016-5-31_4-20-17.png

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    Yeah, for every reason that I can think of this thing is a real winner. You wouldn't know it though, from some of the threads. Lot of Theorem haters out there. To each his own, I guess...

I do like it a lot, i also have one waiting in a box and probably will pick up another one or two.
    And yes there are a lot of haters out there, I can see why for the most part but the things most are complaining don't bother me much at all, with the possible exception of the small capacity but i can deal with. Maybe, just maybe in the future we will see a slightly taller tank they can add a little to it and still have it remain a "smaller" tank

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    i watched the first two episodes of Star Trek Continues, I did like it. It's kinda hard to except the new actors as the old characters but kinda fun in away too. And being it's a not for profit fan created production it's extra cool.
    Also it was great seeing Lou Ferrigno green again :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread