PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Hot and steamy!......Just the way I like it!
Thank you Aggie! :wub:
Aggie-Kissing-Maxwells.gif

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Hey you have room for DEEOGIE in the back there :)
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Well lemme be tellin yous ! I just got done with this here spoilin da doggy stuff project. He has made a complete mess outta my carr wiff his habin ta ride eberywheres wiff me. The blonde dog hair did not blend so well wiff my black carpet in da car and the seats was all messed up wiff dirts/hair/drewelss marks/ paw primts :facepalm: So I ordered a new doggy hammock for the back seat and front seat dog covers. They are made of canvas that is posta be waterproof and claw puncture resistant quilted cushion. We'll see how that werks out :laugh: Amyways, I just spent hours sweating out deres vaccumin da hairs frum dat sheddin canimes in da car. Got the cobbers put in and he just had ta test them out so here he is in his new transportatium device dats may or may nots habe beem fda approobed :lol::lol::lol:
dogseats_zps0pxdqizd.jpg

now I can remoob dem fer washing :banana:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Woo hoo...

Just ordered the 3rd lens for my camera... a 35mm f1.8 portrait lens...

This is equivalent to a 52mm lens on a standard 35mm camera... At f1.8, it's a relatively fast lens so will be handy in low light situations and at 35mm it'll have the same perspective that our eye's have which is why they are referred to as a portrait lens.

s-l1600.jpg

:)

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Well lemme be tellin yous ! I just got done with this here spoilin da doggy stuff project. He has made a complete mess outta my carr wiff his habin ta ride eberywheres wiff me. The blonde dog hair did not blend so well wiff my black carpet in da car and the seats was all messed up wiff dirts/hair/drewelss marks/ paw primts :facepalm: So I ordered a new doggy hammock for the back seat and front seat dog covers. They are made of canvas that is posta be waterproof and claw puncture resistant quilted cushion. We'll see how that werks out :laugh: Amyways, I just spent hours sweating out deres vaccumin da hairs frum dat sheddin canimes in da car. Got the cobbers put in and he just had ta test them out so here he is in his new transportatium device dats may or may nots habe beem fda approobed :lol::lol::lol:
    dogseats_zps0pxdqizd.jpg

now I can remoob dem fer washing :banana:

Nice I'm gonna get one for my next dog they can mess up a guys truck :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread