PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Hello friends...long time .....so the time has come to start closing down MyVapeJuice.com. My sales never recovered after the credit card processing fiasco and it just does not make sense to continue with just a few orders a week. It was a good run and I am thankful for every moment.
Aggie-Tissue-Cry_zpsd86a7285.gif

I posted for you in da deally wheely thread Babes.
Please know that we support what you have to do. It's been quite a journey to say the least. We're Thankful that you took us all along for the ride Honey
yimmey-hug_zpsc4834f91.jpg

We love you more than you realize ♥
THANK YOU !!!!

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Wow now that I have done this it is hitting me like a brick. Gonna go have a good cry now. take care everyone I will be back soon

You have :mail:

It's got my contact info if you ever need anything... have a question that's down my ally etc...

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Wow now that I have done this it is hitting me like a brick. Gonna go have a good cry now. take care everyone I will be back soon
Please don't feel guilty, defeated, sad, angry, or anything negative for that matter Yimmey. You're my Love are so Genuine. You are NOT a failure
thumb_wub4-1.gif
. Yes we will all have a good cry from this
pleurer.gif
. But I want you to understand, We cry not just for the business closing. You are one of the most generous, loving, caring people we've come to meet. During the highs and the lows of our time here on ECF you've been here for us. Friendships have been born on this thread that will live on forever, all because of you. I am so Proud of everything you've accomplished in such a short period of time. Hell, We ALL are
girl_in_love.gif

What ever the future holds in store for you Yimmey, We ALL wish for you the Brightest, Happiest, and Hopeful path to Success you choose to follow. Friends are more then chit chat on a forum. Friends are Forever ♥ We Love You
LaieA_062_zpse7zamfbw.gif

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Friendships have been born on this thread that will live on forever, all because of you.
▲▲▲▲▲ THAT is the truest statement!!
Yimmie, take happiness in knowing that YOU are the one who facilitated that!:wub::wub:

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
Hello friends...long time .....so the time has come to start closing down MyVapeJuice.com. My sales never recovered after the credit card processing fiasco and it just does not make sense to continue with just a few orders a week. It was a good run and I am thankful for every moment.
I'm sorry you have to close up Yimmie! I wish it didn't have to come to this Sweetie!
We all love you very much Yimmie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread