PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Got a gift from some nice BikeGuy in MO today. Wasn't expecting it today cause I don't think I copied the entire tracking number, so it showed no activity. Nice surprise! Thanks guy!!

That was sure fast,I never get anything that fast :laugh:

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    Sooooooooo da ole man says I should cut my hair off and donates it to habes a wig made fer a sick person
    thumb_unsure3-1.gif

Wats you opiniums on dis subject ?
    thumb_huh.gif

Let your own opinion on it make your choice for the decision...

You know the advantages already... cooler, easier to care for... dries much quicker etc.. I liked having ( relatively ) long hair myself, but I like the ease of care that shorter hair brings with it much more.

I like a woman in short or long hair myself... ( I'm assuming a monkey would be no different :D ) ... I'd think any friend you have, if they are really a friend, wouldn't care what you did as long as it was something you liked in the end.

One of my niece's let another niece ( who cuts hair for a living ) talk her into cutting her hair into a pixie cut... She has raved on it since then and said a couple of times she wasn't sure why she had waited so long, she absolutely loves it.

I'd say... take a load off... make things a little easier for yourself.

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    RD, you've been into the NETs for a while now, right?

I've always been happy with Diane's flavors at 20%. Have you used a different guideline for the NETs?

I'd start with 20%... you can always add to it if it doesn't satisfy you but it's more work to cut it back down.

General rule of thumb that I hear about cigar nets... the guys that do them, say it usually take a little more extract to get the flavor they want... I'd still start with a 20% to begin with.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    Sooooooooo da ole man says I should cut my hair off and donates it to habes a wig made fer a sick person
    thumb_unsure3-1.gif

Wats you opiniums on dis subject ?
    thumb_huh.gif
    go for it, you can donate enough for a wig or two and still have a bunch left over

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    I'd start with 20%... you can always add to it if it doesn't satisfy you but it's more work to cut it back down.

General rule of thumb that I hear about cigar nets... the guys that do them, say it usually take a little more extract to get the flavor they want... I'd still start with a 20% to begin with.
    yeah i do lot of my other flavors at 20% i like lots of flavor, but i'm almost thinking these extracts come in 75ml bottles I like to make 100ml bathes,,,,,,, so if i go for 25% i get three even mixes our of one bottle of extract.

but then i'm also thinking if i mix at 20% i can take the left overs and make combo flavors we'll see what happens prolly will depend on my mood at mixing time

and speaking of mixing extracts, I just got a tracking number from Yimmie,,,,,,, THANKS SO MUCH for the freebie

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread