Passioncake has landed in my hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAscooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
Springfield, MO
Mailman just dropped off my first bottles of Passioncake a little bit ago. Took Clarks advice and shook it up real well, let it sit open for a few minutes :), and then put in a fresh Reo bottle with C3 at .5. My first impression is that I think Clark has a winner here. It is fruit forward with a little back end cheesecake taste. The fruit isn't overpowering in the least for me and is pretty tasty actually. For those who are hesitant about the Passion fruit, don't be. Very refreshing.

It is a very thick juice! Tip - I put some in my unicorn and when I went to transfer to my Reo bottle, promptly blew the unicorn bottle top off and about 2ml went all over me and the counter. I clipped off the skinny end of the unicorn dropper and all was well! I think I'll work on this bottle fresh and am going to steep another bottle for a while to see what happens. But, first impression is very positive. Good job Clark!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Mine's here, too! Just loaded it up in a new GS Air"M" tank, 1.5 coil on a 30watt istick. I'm only at 8.5 watts right now while I break in the coil, but it is LOVELY!!! Cheesecake up front with a healthy dose of Passion fruit is what I am getting at the moment. (The Passion fruit is NOT stealing the show - the ratio is perfect!) I would definitely re-order this juice and am going to the site right now to look at availability. You've got a winner here, Clark!

ETA-- if you are into "clouds" you will love the 60% VG in this juice. I'm not into that particularly, however, I definitely noticed the difference. And it is very good fresh, so for sure give it a try when you receive it.

Last edited:

remmy00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Southern California
WOWZER!!!

Got mine today as well. Had the day off and it couldn't have worked better. Mailman even got here earlier than usual.

Truth be told I was a Lil apprehensive about this one. Mainly because I usually don't like most fruity type vapes. (although that didn't stop me from ordering 2x60ml of this along with the other items in my order)

This is truly a wonderfully unique and enchanting vape. Each hit draws me back more and more. I am even more curious as to how it will develop as it ages. Though, after my reaction to it so far, I am not sure if the total of 120ml that I ordered will last long enough to really steep.

Great job Kent and company... In my estimation you have another jewel in your crown. Thanks for the stellar product and service.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Like remmyOO I do not like fruit vapes but holy mother of juices this is not that. It is creamy and so very yummy!!

PT1 1.4 ohm coil at 7.7 watts on my istick 20.

At that watts I get passionfruit forward with a hint of the cheesecake on exhale.

At 10 watts the passionfruit is a bit more muted with more cheesecake.

At 13 watts the passionfruit falls back a lot and the cheesecake comes very much to the front.

So far 9 watts is my favorite with a tangy passionfruit and creaminess.

Jeeze Clark I'm running out of room to store juice!!!! :ohmy:

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
Mine is breathing. You know, like a good Cabernet. :)

I've shaken the crap out of it and it's sitting with the cap off. The smell I got was fresh cut grass (which I assume is the passion fruit that I'm not familiar with). Im not a big fruits person either. Looking for my beloved cheesecake. I'll give it a try and then put it in the steeper unless I find that cheesecake in there. Then, game on!

You have to remember the original and incomparable cheesecake took quite a steep.

Last edited:

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Passion Cake has arrived...

Steep Time: Form the box to the device after a good stir with the mini paint mixer.

Device: SunBox e7 dna40

Atty: Rogue RDA

Build: Dual ni200 28g 3mm coils built to .08 ohms

Settings: 30 watts @ 460 degrees

Tasting notes: The passion fruit is forward but the cheesecake is peeking out in the background with a delightfully creamy finish. A very refreshing vape for sure that will only improve with time. Is summer here yet? This stuff is delicious! Thinking I may add a splash of well steeped Cheesecake after squonking it down a bit to get an idea of where it may land. Another juice and yet another fine addition to the Nicoticket line up. Good job Clark! Two thumbs up! :thumbs:

PCWwdNF.jpg

Last edited:

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
My order finally arrived after taking a detour to Washington state. Yay!

Steep Time: Steep? What is that?

Device: Reo Grand LP

Atty: RM2

Build: Twisted 28g Kanthal built to about .7 ohms

I agree with the others that the passionfruit is forward, but the cheesecake is poking out at the end with a creamy finish. Am I getting a hint of graham cracker crust in there as well? I'm not sure. I think this will be really yummy with a bit of a steep on it :)

remmy00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Southern California
You guys are weird. It totally tastes like breakfast sausage to me. But I've never had passionfruit before, so maybe that's just what it tastes like. Glad to hear you guys are enjoying it, though! :D
giphy.gif

Breakfast sausage... thats a new one. Please send over your unwanted passioncake to me ... I can PM you my address:rickroll:

Either way, I think we need to ban that gif of of yours.. kinda creeps me out:shock:

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Wow, sausage?? Actually... now that you say that, I can kind of taste it. There is something slightly... savory? I thought it was more "nutty" than "sausage-y", though.
I don't like fruit vapes, but I LOVE passionfruit in any form, and this is no exception. I do get the cheescake, in the form of creaminess at the end. I'm totally digging it! (as long as I stop thinking about sausage when I vape it :glare:)

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
Breakfast sausage... thats a new one. Please send over your unwanted passioncake to me ... I can PM you my address:rickroll:

Either way, I think we need to ban that gif of of yours.. kinda creeps me out:shock:

gSE5ejh.gif

How's that one?

Wow, sausage?? Actually... now that you say that, I can kind of taste it. There is something slightly... savory? I thought it was more "nutty" than "sausage-y", though.
I don't like fruit vapes, but I LOVE passionfruit in any form, and this is no exception. I do get the cheescake, in the form of creaminess at the end. I'm totally digging it! (as long as I stop thinking about sausage when I vape it :glare:)

Pfffft. I'm sorry. It's a breakthrough, though. First savory vape ever, with no savory flavoring in there.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
I got mine on Saturday the 9th, but havent even unwrapped it yet from the bubble wrap...had what might have been an allergic reaction to something that swelled part of my face, and then to top it off, got a nasty infection in my leg......but will be getting to it and letting it breath so I can try...sounds like I will not be disappointed :)

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
I got mine on Saturday the 9th, but havent even unwrapped it yet from the bubble wrap...had what might have been an allergic reaction to something that swelled part of my face, and then to top it off, got a nasty infection in my leg......but will be getting to it and letting it breath so I can try...sounds like I will not be disappointed :)

Oh noes DaBucs! Feel better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread