Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Fresh the passionfruit is really forward, the cheesecake comes behind progressively over an extended steep. I really encourage people to go pick up some passionfruit at the grocery store and compare - it's uncanny. I get some crust sometimes too ;)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Not sausage! ...took the lid off and it was a mouth-watering smell of passion fruit!
I know it's so because we get a fresh fruit salad with passion fruit scooped over the top!

Been using it as it is for 10 minutes, and it's lovely.
I'll add 10% of 100%VG cheesecake now. When the passion fruit recedes a little, I'll make some VG passion fruit to a little to it!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Not sausage! ...took the lid off and it was a mouth-watering smell of passion fruit!
I know it's so because we get a fresh fruit salad with passion fruit scooped over the top!

Been using it as it is for 10 minutes, and it's lovely.
I'll add 10% of 100%VG cheesecake now. When the passion fruit recedes a little, I'll make some VG passion fruit to a little to it!
249578b3ccdaddac6b01fd15dbd1777c.jpg

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Well it's four days later and the sausage is still there! Sausage with a hint of sage! Back into the dark cabinet it goes! I just know the cheesecake will come shining through in another week!

Something must be seriously wrong with my taste buds!

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Well it's four days later and the sausage is still there! Sausage with a hint of sage! Back into the dark cabinet it goes! I just know the cheesecake will come shining through in another week!

Something must be seriously wrong with my taste buds!
Nope. I had sausage for at least a week. I put it in a plastic bottle and shook it regularly... two weeks later- mmmm...

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
You guys are killing me with this sausage thing! I can't taste sausage at all -- and I don't know if I should be MAD or GLAD! :)
I guess our taste buds are as individual as our fingerprints.
Chili, darlin', SHAKE that Passioncake! I want you to experience what I taste! - I recommended it to you and feel ..... responsible!
SHAKE IT!!!
giphy.gif

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
You guys are killing me with this sausage thing! I can't taste sausage at all -- and I don't know if I should be MAD or GLAD! :)
I guess our taste buds are as individual as our fingerprints.
Chili, darlin', SHAKE that Passioncake! I want you to experience what I taste! - I recommended it to you and feel ..... responsible!
SHAKE IT!!!
giphy.gif

That is just too funny! That shakey cat has just made my day! Gonna go shake that bottle again !

Where Do you find all your funny material? You're awesome Nanny!

DivideMyDestiny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NC
This juice is by far, the worst Nicoticket juice I've ever tasted. It was mixed over a month ago so maybe I'll try to save it by transferring bottles.

I've let about five people try it and they all said one of two things: breakfast sausage and/or freshly cut grass. That's all I taste as well. I love eating passionfruit but I just don't get it from this juice.

I'm glad I got some Sure Bert in my order. I wish I would have got 60ml of that and skipped on the Passioncake.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
This juice is by far, the worst Nicoticket juice I've ever tasted. It was mixed over a month ago so maybe I'll try to save it by transferring bottles.

I've let about five people try it and they all said one of two things: breakfast sausage and/or freshly cut grass. That's all I taste as well. I love eating passionfruit but I just don't get it from this juice.

I'm glad I got some Sure Bert in my order. I wish I would have got 60ml of that and skipped on the Passioncake.

It's Savory. Very popular though - could always trade your sausage for something else?

DivideMyDestiny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NC
It's Savory. Very popular though - could always trade your sausage for something else?

Yeah, but I feel I'd be missing out if I traded it. I originally found your company and didn't like CB or CLS until a few months of steeping.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Yeah, but I feel I'd be missing out if I traded it. I originally found your company and didn't like CB or CLS until a few months of steeping.

Complaining about the sausage is half the fun. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread