Indy
That sounds like something Basil Fawlty would say! :laugh:

fawlty_towers_manuela.jpg

Spooky28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
North Carolina
I believe you mean "schnausage." Part Schnauzer, part sausage. And actually, she and I are on a healthier path. We've both lost some lbs. :) In regards to the sausage taste of PassionCake, I believe that is my fault. First thing out of my mouth when tasting it fresh was "I love BREAKFAST SAUSAGE!" Lol!

I did the same thing and that before reading it elsewhere! That said the sausage flavor seems to fade with heat and I can't wait to see what happens as it steeps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
I'm going to have to agree with josh on this one.I opened up the bottle after a good shake to get a whiff of passioncake and it was straight up Jimmy Dean!! Breakfast was hours before the mail ran, so I decided to put this one in the steep box without trying it. I may transfer some to a plastic bottle to speed things up, but I'm thinking I'll wait a month or so before loading a reo

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
Although I am still hoarding some of the original NY cheesecake, I couldn't resist ordering some Passioncake. When I opened the bottle for a whiff I thought phew, WTH! Loaded some to vape and was really impressed with the fruit forward taste. After the requisite couple days steep the flavors have melded beautifully. I never thought that the original could be duplicated ( and was sad when Clark said "no mas") but am hoping the Passioncake will find a permanent home in the NT rotation.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Although I am still hoarding some of the original NY cheesecake, I couldn't resist ordering some Passioncake. When I opened the bottle for a whiff I thought phew, WTH! Loaded some to vape and was really impressed with the fruit forward taste. After the requisite couple days steep the flavors have melded beautifully. I never thought that the original could be duplicated ( and was sad when Clark said "no mas") but am hoping the Passioncake will find a permanent home in the NT rotation.

This is awesome. Wait until you see what I have in the hopper!~

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
I'm hoping for some blueberry cheesecake. Yummmm. Passioncake is my new ADV. I'm absolutely loving it. Once my anniversary order arrives I'm thinking band camp may occupy one my my subtanks full time as well.
I highly recommend anyone vaping passion cake at 12-15 watts to jump up to 20 watts to taste the difference. The passion fruit comes alive and it is incredible. Just my .02 [emoji6]

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
So, yeah...

Got my order today, and the first bottle I had to crack open was Passion Cake.
The first couple of whiffs of it in the bottle was sage sausage. LOL But after a couple more, it smelled more like fruit.

Vaping it, low wattage at first I got the sage flavor. Going up to 20-25 watts it gets more complex. I am not exactly sure what I am tasting.
It's intrigueing. I really like it though. The intrigue keeps me suckin' on it. It's very pleasant and enjoyable, light and kinda refreshing. I like more with the higher watts.
25watts, 1ohm coil, 4.4 volts Subtank Mini.

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
I hit it at about 60w like a beast.

I can go up to 31watts (5.5v 1ohm coil). It definitely sweetens up. Very nice!
I fear going too high and adding a hint of toasted cotton. I just don't think the wick keeps up with the juice.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I just got my Nicoticket order. Out of all my flavors I chose Passioncake simply because I had no idea what to expect. It's kind of weird right now, I've only taken a few vapes. I'm really unsure though. Usually takes me a couple mls of juice for me to really judge something if I don't love it right away. I'm gonna keep going at it for a couple hours. This is the first juice to break in my new tct temp control tank. Running it at 460 degrees and 30 watts right now.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
It's growing on me a little bit. I cranked up the wattage and am getting a bit more of the cake to balance it out. I'm getting a ridiculous amount of vapor. I'm still considering mixing a little something in as the passion fruit is very overpowering, maybe a splash of custard? It's pretty good though, very clean and smooth taste. At first I was like wth am I tasting lol. Am I vaping flowers?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
It's growing on me a little bit. I cranked up the wattage and am getting a bit more of the cake to balance it out. I'm getting a ridiculous amount of vapor. I'm still considering mixing a little something in as the passion fruit is very overpowering, maybe a splash of custard? It's pretty good though, very clean and smooth taste. At first I was like wth am I tasting lol. Am I vaping flowers?

Passionfruit is an acquired taste (they say!) - I definitely recommend picking one up at the grocery store to help you dial in your palate!~

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Passionfruit is an acquired taste (they say!) - I definitely recommend picking one up at the grocery store to help you dial in your palate!~
Yep, I couldn't really get into it, I unloaded to let it steep and come back later. It will get vaped! I won't repeat everything, I updated my ACB vs CB post with my decision lol.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Yep, I couldn't really get into it, I unloaded to let it steep and come back later. It will get vaped! I won't repeat everything, I updated my ACB vs CB post with my decision lol.

I feel you. Also - I actually liked it better in a tank... and, the fruit portion really settles down over time (a good shake and some air helps!)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Just send me your Passioncake. It will have a good home while it lasts. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread