Status
Not open for further replies.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Just send me your Passioncake. It will have a good home while it lasts. :wub:
I am not done with it! Today I actually kind of miss it. There's some weird addiction happening here lol. Not sure if I like it, but I want to keep trying it...

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
Cracked a bottle of Passioncake.....At this point all I smell and taste is grapefruit.

Sad I didn't get the sausage...lol

A little while later and I'm also picking up a guava type note along with the grapefruit.

Last edited:

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
I am not done with it! Today I actually kind of miss it. There's some weird addiction happening here lol. Not sure if I like it, but I want to keep trying it...
I'm really enamored with it, partly because it's just so unusual.

I have another flavor that's odd, but really satisfying and unusual, that once I start, I can't put it down. It's called Waterchee, and it tastes like balsamic vinegar pickled watermelon rind, with lychee.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I'm really enamored with it, partly because it's just so unusual.

I have another flavor that's odd, but really satisfying and unusual, that once I start, I can't put it down. It's called Waterchee, and it tastes like balsamic vinegar pickled watermelon rind, with lychee.
That sounds tasty! I have a Cucumber Mint with dill flavor unopened right now. I don't usually care for minty stuff, but this one just sounds too interesting to pass up. I'm expecting a really clean, fresh taste.

GT86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
SE GA
After reading this thread I couldn't wait to get my hands on some PC and see if I would get the sausage taste. So when I received it I immediately opened it and took a big whiff, and, ummmmmmm Sausage! I cleaned and rewicked so I could get a fresh taste and Boom...Sausage....but something else too that I just can't describe......but not cheescake. I love this stuff! It really reminds me of my all time favorite...Switch...not that it tastes just like it but it is close and there is something there that I can't describe but my palate has fallen in love with. I hope PC sticks around longer than Switch did, or else you need to bring back Switch, I only have 2/30s left that I am hoarding for special occasions!
Also, PC is really good mixed with ACB!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Big winner here. Received my second order of Passion Cake today. Loving the flavor of authentic passion fruit from South America, this is the closet juice I ever tasted to the real thing. I've also had glazed passion fruit on top of cheesecake at the Marriott hotel in Quito Ecuador, the juice is so close to the same flavor it's just stunning.

Using a Uwell Crown .5 coil 40 watts the juice is incredible, I'm getting the passion fruit and cheesecake forward and at the end, perfect...!

Using a Stumpy on a bottom-feeder at .7 ohm 25 watts I'm getting the passion cake forward and the cheesecake at the end, also perfect. I'm switch hitting both mods, like both vapes so much.....:)

Thanks again, Clark, absolutely delicious...!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Big winner here. Received my second order of Passion Cake today. Loving the flavor of authentic passion fruit from South America, this is the closet juice I ever tasted to the real thing. I've also had glazed passion fruit on top of cheesecake at the Marriott hotel in Quito Ecuador, the juice is so close to the same flavor it's just stunning.

Using a Uwell Crown .5 coil 40 watts the juice is incredible, I'm getting the passion fruit and cheesecake forward and at the end, perfect...!

Using a Stumpy on a bottom-feeder at .7 ohm 25 watts I'm getting the passion cake forward and the cheesecake at the end, also perfect. I'm switch hitting both mods, like both vapes so much.....:)

Thanks again, Clark, absolutely delicious...!
Hey inspects!! LTNS!!! I hope you're well! :)

dsidab81

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
Ok - i'm not weird. First opening of passioncake, I did not like the smell or taste. I decanted half in a unicorn bottle and have had it in my laptop bag travelling unused for around a month. Now there are days where this will be all I crave. Still not getting much cheese cake, but a creaminess mixed with sharp fruit. Still a bit flowery.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Ok - i'm not weird. First opening of passioncake, I did not like the smell or taste. I decanted half in a unicorn bottle and have had it in my laptop bag travelling unused for around a month. Now there are days where this will be all I crave. Still not getting much cheese cake, but a creaminess mixed with sharp fruit. Still a bit flowery.

I am glad it's coming around for you! Steeping makes all the difference! Cheesecake has always been a deep steep... But when it does come around... Bang! Remember to shake regularly and five it 5 minutes of air after the shake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JPinSTL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
This thread bothered me for a long time. There was no way I got anything like sausage from this, until today. I switched from a delrin to metal drip tip on my reo, and it changed the flavor. Now I totally get something "sausagey" from it. It has also been squonk bottle steeping for a couple days, so that may have contributed.

Last edited:

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
No sausage here, just passion for the cake...

3NOuzuc.jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
This thread bothered me for a long time. There was no way I got anything like sausage from this, until today. I switched from a delrin to metal drip tip on my reo, and it changed the flavor. Now I totally get something "sausagey" from it. It has also been squonk bottle steeping for a couple days, so that may have contributed.

Just a drip tip change and you get it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread