Passthrough with USB charger adapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deejay187

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
Coventry, UK
OK, So I checked your link:

I have this same one, and encountered issues that i wasn't aware of, until I asked about it on here. Just like you!

You will need a usb wall adapter with more power than you got with your Ego. You need one that does at least 1 amp I think. You can buy 2amp wall adapters on eBay etc. This will give you the full 5 volt experience. (dont use LR atomizers on this though)

Mine does work on my computers USB port, but i dont think its working at the full 5 volts its designed to. I have a Macbook Pro though, and I think these have pretty powerful USB ports. A lot of laptop/pc usb ports dont have sufficient power. Give it a try though, if its not powerful enough, it wont harm.. it will just not work, and the end will flash every time you hit the button.

seviiendust

Jan 26, 2011
Philippines
hi guys,

newbie here. I just bought an ego passthrough 650mah battery. It didn't came in with a wall charger. I have a couple of usb wall charger here but im just not sure if its safe to use on my ego. One of the charger's details says input: 100-240V AC50-60Hz Output: DC 5.0V 1000ma+-5% and the other charger says input: AC 100-240V 50/60hz 120mA output: DC 5.0V 500mA.

Can i use both of these wall chargers on my ego passthtough 650mah batt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread