Pay it Forward for the holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moody2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am hoping that this thread will catch on to others in spreading the love for the holidays. I would like to give away (no strings attached) some of my Ms T juice that wasn't my "cup of tea". The juices are true to there flavors and names but not my preference for all day vapes. Please only PM me if you are a serious Ms T fan and did not make the cut in placing a recent order. I would just like to help out those true fans in lasting until she reopens. I am on this forum enough to know who the serious sincere people are who would appreciate these juices.

I am giving away 2 batches of juice (pick one) I am sure I will get a lot of PM so I will respond back as soon as I let whomever know they are receiving a batch.

And I urge any other Ms T fans if you have juices you do not plan on vaping please do the same and pay it forward.

Happy holidays!

Batch 1:
Apple Goofy Rancher (14mg) approx. 5ml remaining
Cranberry Juice (14mg) approx. 5ml remaining
Fruit Streak Gum (14mg) approx. 4 ml remaining

Batch 2:
Chocolate Truffle (14mg) approx 2ml remaining
Peach/cake batter mix (14mg) approx 3 ml remaining
Horchata too (10mg) approx 4ml remaining
White chocolate Caramel coffee (14mg) approx 3 ml remaining

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Moody2 - I haven't had the pleasure yet to try Ms T's juices and this isn't a request for them. But I just wanted to say I read some of the threads and I think what you are doing is incredibly amazing!

And I also applaud Ms T for her dedication to her clients, by making the move to secure a better location, and more accessibility supply wise. I am humbled by her quest.

andyyy

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
new jersey
Moody2, I would love to take a batch but would feel bad for taking flavors I know I don't like, would you be able to just send my way the following?

Fruit streak gum (this is my all time fave!!!!)
Horchata too
Peach/cake batter mix

I would be asking if cash wasn't so tight, and i wasnt down to my last few ml of total juice, id hate to go back to analogs (Christmas shopping for my 2 year old has completely broke my checking account lol) please respond or pm me please, thank you very much and have a very happy holiday season!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread