Status
Not open for further replies.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Here on ECF we are a community. And not unlike other communities we have our unsung hero's. So VaporBomb, wants to help you give some of these people a " that'a boy" or girl. Lol.
So tell us who you want to pay it forward to or if you know of someone who just needs a hand up. Every two weeks we will pick a winner. Feel free to vote for a winner in your post also.
Know of someone quick to help or provide correct info to new members, nominate them. Know of someone who goes out of their way for the good of our ( your ) community.
Know of a New Member ( or vetran) that is struggling nominate them.
Prize .............40.00 in VaporBomb. Credit.

Our first winner is Heartisan.
ECF vetran who had never won a contest on ECF. They a had a terrible two weeks hadn't got back to me about winning the "I never won on ECF contest" , But when she did she had told me about the two weeks prior. Wasn't upset just thanked me for the contest and hoped that she wasn't to late.

Part of this contest is a pay it forward , so if you win you can take some of or all of (its up to you,) the winnings and pay them forward to another member.
Thank you Guys.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
OH how wonderful!! I love pay it forward contests!! SK thanks for posting it!!

So.......I am really trying to get my nephew (and hopefully sil) to switch from cigs to vaping. Nephew has had a hard time finding a juice he likes. So, I would like to pay it forward to him if they don't have to be an ECF member.

and would like to Nominate space kitty of course for doing so much to help others!!

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
A friend is coming by later. I am giving him 6 esmart clearos and 3 650 ma batteries with charger and some juice to get him off of cigs.
I moved up to evods and am passing on my other stuff.

Friend just left and I gave him virtually all of my 808 threaded stuff. 3 ego style 650 ma batteries, a dozen brand new esmart clearos, 3 boxes of Kanger cartomizers, 3 bottles of juice, a charger and wall adapter and 2 little carry cases for carrying clearos and such in his pocket. He is also sharing with his brother who needs BADLY to get off of cigs.
I gave him my cigalike stuff a month or so ago and he was pretty much already converted to vaping.
A BIG WIN! Now if he can get his brother converted....

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Ditto on all that....Reddhott is my nomination.

Thanks for doing this ... PIF is something I miss about the cigar & pipe forums I used to frequent. Good to know the spirit isn't lost on this side of the interwebs.
It seems that Reddhott has a lot of friends. And VaporBomb wants to be one of those friends. Someone please PM Reddhott and have her contact me. winner isn't due till the 12th but we want to help her out.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
It seems that Reddhott has a lot of friends. And VaporBomb wants to be one of those friends. Someone please PM Reddhott and have her contact me. winner isn't due till the 12th but we want to help her out.

Done and thank you for doing this. You are very kind and I know she'll appreciate this. :)

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Thanks for doing this early. That is so generous of you! :thumbs:

Looks like tmcase is on the case! :) :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread